Where my fellow nerds at?

Options

Replies

• itsmesarac
    Options
    I'm a Whovian, if that counts for anything :)
  • Otataral
    Otataral Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    heh. so many like minded people. I think i'm going to like it here. Add me up. I could use some nerdy friends :)
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    I'm a complete gaming nerd. That counts right? :-)
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    I am all sorts of Nitrogen Erbium Dysprosium.

I love almost any kind of video game! Some of my favorites include Oblivion (Skyrim is OK too), any FPS, DND, and I LOVE the Pokemon games on my old school GameBoy. I also enjoy playing Settlers of Catan, Pandemic, and Pokemon Monopoly :)

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    RPGs, LOTR, and Star Trek (especially TNG) nerd here.
  • yogapantsandsmiles
    yogapantsandsmiles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    love this!! definitely a huge Marvel nerd, among other things. but Marvel is the big one (:
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Total nerd here! Currently rocking the E Honda look lol

Big into comics, Star Wars, all that good stuff :)

I do a podcast on all that stuff so if anyone is interested check us out!

http://theninjaverse.wordpress.com/
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Total Living Large Nerd here!!!
    Thundercats, Transformers, Japanese Anime, LOTRs, Mountain Dew Slurpin' D&D every weekend as a teenager, Rennaisance Faires and Pirate festivals!!
    Hell I even know a Transformers Rap:
    "SHOSH LYRICS"
    They don't even need to use a glock, they can take you down with their electric shock!
    Harder than a body slam from the rock but not as much as a slap from my--hand!
    Oooh, have you heard about optimus prime? Sweeter than a cherry, more sour than a lime,
    if your booty's gettin hot and it keeps getting hotter, he'll turn into a firetruck and spray you with water!
    Optimus knows how to use his hose, he be treatin' his friends like he treats his hoes,
    stuffin pixie stix right through his nose, until his nose unloads and explodes busloads!
    Oooh, right now we switch it up, like when decepticon kicked autobot butt! And, thunderblast is a slut!
    The dopest parties are thrown by the autobots, disco dancin' and chicks hella hot!
    They got moves like you ain't never got! No weed, no spank, no crap, no game!
    They don't need their stuff to keep their party insane, moves so whack that you can't explain,
    dancing's so crazy that'll melt your brain, moves that decepticon's can never obtain,
    hear that Megatron? You ain't got no game! Autobots, throw it up! Makin it a game!
    You fight to contain the shame you've obtained, Optimus will take you out with impeccable aim
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    So much awesomeness in here it can hardly be contained.:laugh: Friend request, you say? Make it so. :wink:

Also, any Weird Al or Lindsey Stirling fans in here?

http://youtu.be/b3KUyPKbR7Q <---Zelda Medley

http://youtu.be/aBXIquQRQaI <---Ode to a Superhero (Spiderman Song)

http://youtu.be/hEcjgJSqSRU <----The Saga Begins (Star Wars)
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    So much awesomeness in here it can hardly be contained.:laugh: Friend request, you say? Make it so. :wink:

Also, any Weird Al or Lindsey Stirling fans in here?

http://youtu.be/b3KUyPKbR7Q <---Zelda Medley

http://youtu.be/aBXIquQRQaI <---Ode to a Superhero (Spiderman Song)

http://youtu.be/hEcjgJSqSRU <----The Saga Begins (Star Wars)

Weird Al is a genius! Amish Paradise is a Masterpiece!
    Just had Lindseys and Michaels Version of Thrift Shop on Ipod-repeat this morning... she's a cute little Pixie with a Hell of a Violin!
  • WCM81
    WCM81 Posts: 1
    Options
    Loving this thread. Another nerd here. My main areas are games (tabletop and some computer games), fantasy and sci-fi (leaning towards fantasy), and I'm also an English and Maths nerd. In fact, I've just finished studying to teach both of those subjects at high school.

As far as games go I mainly play Settlers of Catan and Pandemic (just got the expansion!) when playing tabletop and Sims3 is my mainstay computer game, although I do play WoW sometimes and at the moment I'm playing GTA5.

My favourite TV shows are Doctor Who, Supernatural, Firefly, Eureka, and Buffy. Some new shows like Agents of Shield and Sleepy Hollow have caught my attention too. Obviously I'm a Joss fan.

I'm also a fan of Harry Potter and LotR (books and movies for both), Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allan Poe, and Jane Austen.

I could honestly go on for a very long time if I allowed myself so I'm going to stop now... :smile:
  • eksero2k
    eksero2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Big into fantasy/sci fi tv shows, movies etc! Dr Who, Supernatural, Vampire diaries are among the favourites!
    Love Game of Thrones as well, and recently bought the entire book series, which i've just started to read :)

As for games I'm mostly into SC2 and Borderlands 2, althought I have quite the collection of games!
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Big into fantasy/sci fi tv shows, movies etc! Dr Who, Supernatural, Vampire diaries are among the favourites!
    Love Game of Thrones as well, and recently bought the entire book series, which i've just started to read :)

As for games I'm mostly into SC2 and Borderlands 2, althought I have quite the collection of games!

haha! Finally another Supernatural fan! Sadly I'm still on season 1. It's too episodic for me so it's harder for me to get into, since my focus has been catching up on Lost, Once Upon a Time, and Being Human. By the way, there's going to be a Supernatural convention near me and Misha Collins, Jensen Ackles, and Jared Padalecki will all be there. The tickets are expensive though and almost all sold out.

Which book are you on? I'm on the third one, STorm of Swords.
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    DC Comics, Batmaaaaaan.! XP

Boooooo! Marvel's better!!

I'm a big fan of Marvel (Deadpool and Hulk are among my favorites), LOVE video games (I cosplayed as Lilith from Borderlands at SDCC 2012), Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Zombies, Ghostbusters, TMNT, Bizzaro books (al la Carlton Mellick III)...geeze, too many things to name! Feel free to shoot me a friend request...ALL of you awesome nerds!
  • Florameg456
    Florameg456 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Don't know about anyone else but I'm definitely a harry potter, Pokemon, doctor who and Sherlock geek:blushing:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I just starting getting into the Walking dead .... I know always late to the party
  • pixie_pix
    Options
    I just starting getting into the Walking dead .... I know always late to the party

Like me... I'm still stuck somewhere in season 1... So many TV-Shows, I wanna get in, but so little time to actually watch them...
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    i feel your pain. To many interest and hobbies. I want to know and see all!!
  • pixie_pix
    Options
    i feel your pain. To many interest and hobbies. I want to know and see all!!

Could handle sports, hobbies, friends and everything else easily but that silly little thing called job always crashes the party :laugh:
  • zany2damax
    Options
    Nerd here : )