Pants size

Options

Replies

• griffith5150
    Options
    Depending on the brand I wear a 12/14.. my goal is actually to hit an 8. I don't know if a size 6 is a viable goal for me since I am 5'10" my goal weight is around 140-160 lbs, and my Dr says that for my frame is 160lbs. Now if I can get into a 6 without any health issues... than yah baby! :)
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Before I gained my weight I was a 12...gained all my weight and went to a 24 now I am back down to an 10 or 11 depending on where I buy. My goal is to be 6 or 7 for now.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Yeah wishing to be a single digit size. In high school I was a 10/12. Never pushed myself to get to a single digit now I am pushing myself to get to 130-125lbs and whatever my shape brings for pant size and I am 5'3.
  • mchughh
    Options
    This is my first day on this app, I am a 10-12 and would like to be a 6-8.
  • mkookies
    mkookies Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a 10 (so far), when I started at my heaviest I was 13... I would like to be an 8. But we shall see. :) I just want to fit into my old clothes.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I am currently in an 11/12 but would love to be a 7/8. That's what I was before my daughter was born 15 years ago.
  • Clameater
    Clameater Posts: 317
    Options
    I am currently in a 14, but hoping to get to a 6 or 8
  • mom9198
    mom9198 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    size zero wow mine is a tad different..well im in between a 14-16 au at the moment (although it varies brand to brand), i want to be a 12. which is 8 in us i think? but ill be happy with 12-14.

This. ^
    Never really thought about it. I was a 22, now 14 is getting baggy but 12 is still too snug, especially around my legs. Dr says it's because of my muscle disorder (my legs have disproportionate amount of muscle mass compared to other women my size). Hopefully I can get to a 10, but 12 would be great!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    on my birthday 09/19, i discovered i had to buy a size 24, have been a 22 for a few years, was a size 18/20 for the better part of the last 20 years...my goal size would be a 10/12, my ultimate goal would be a 7/8 (the smallest i have ever been in 20 yrs and that was 20 yrs ago, and after a weight loss)
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Whats your pant or dress size goal?
    i know all brands size differently but im just wondering for you personally whats a pants size that you are striving for, or do you not care?

Honestly, I just don't care. I want to look good and be healthy. Whatever size I am when I've achieved that is fine by me.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what my current size is, 'cause it seems like all clothing brands have different varieties for their sizes. I've got 7's & 9's mostly in my closet, so I guess 5 is my goal right now. But I constantly seem stuck at a 7.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    27 waist jeans, pants 4 or 6. Dress/top size 8 because I don't like squishing the girls. 5'3"
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", at my biggest, I was a 22...I'm currently a 12...my goal is an 8.
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I just want to be a single digit size.. I haven't been that since junior high. My sister in law told me that it was an unrealistic goal to be in single digit sizes... I'm not big boned... and I do not have an hourglass figure in any.. how would it not be possible???

that's my goal... an 8/9

Totally not unrealistic. I was in a size 16 after having my 2nd child. Was normally about a 12. I wear a 6 now, even had a couple things in a 4 for a bit when I was working a tad harder. Gotta admit I did think I would never be in a single digit size again, but it was no where near as hard as I thought it would be. Been in a 6 for 3 years now. Wanna push myself a little more...would love to be a 4 but I am happy where I am at.
  • collegegirl713
    collegegirl713 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Immediately after my pregnancy, I was between a 20/22. I am now a slightly tight 16 and I would like to be a 8/10. I'm on my way!!
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I am anywhere from a 00-2 depending on jeans/dress pants and which store I'm buying from.
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i will be more than happy to fit back into all of my size 12 (uk) jeans. currently in a loose size 16 (uk) but a 14 is still too tight :grumble:
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This is my first day on this app, I am a 10-12 and would like to be a 6-8.

Same! About the goals...it is not my first day on the app, hehe.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a size 8 again just so I can fit into my old jeans that are being wasted in my closet! Right now I fit anything from an 8 to a 12 depending on the brand, so as far as buying new jeans, I'm not too concerned with the number on the tag.