ATTN: ALL WOMEN APPROX. 5'0"

Options

Replies

• salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' exactly and I must say that if I ever got down to 100 pounds I would literally look I was dying. I generally look healthy about 125 and I've never really been able to get to 115 without doing it in a very unhealthy way.

HW: 155
    CW: 138
    GW: 130 (a very muscular 130)
  • nagniho
    nagniho Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    STATS:

HW: 123 ( when pregnant with both kids)

CW: 95

LW: 92.3

Goal: 95

HOW TALL ARE YOU - 4'11
    WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? - Jim Wendlers Lifts and Cardio- 40mins 4 days a week
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? - maintaining
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? - 1350 to 1400
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? 1200
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm actually not logging food this month (giving myself a break and a trial to see if I can manage it - so far, all good!)

HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
    about the 42kg mark (so approx 93pds I think)

HOW TALL ARE YOU?
    4'10 (147cm)

WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT?
    Currently exercising at my minimum as we had school holidays until recently. So the last few weeks have been Ripped in 30 DVD 3-4 times a week. Now that school is back, it'll be 2 more weeks of Ripped x3-4 + 3-4km walk x2 + 3-4km run x2, then I will swap the Ripped DVD for a weights routine (NROLFW).

ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING?
    Maintaining

HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT?
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET?

As mentioned above, currently not logging food as a trial. But I do 6:1 which is the maintenance version of 5:2. So I eat roughly TDEE 6 days a week and 500 or less once a week. My BMR is about 1100, and my TDEE is approx 1500-1700 (depending on exercise). I have no issues hitting that or getting above it lol Ice cream anyone?

I'm still contemplating whether or not to start logging food again in November. If I do, it will be using the TDEE method and not count exercise calories (as that is already factored in). My main aim now is strength and fitness and working up to running my first 10km next year.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    HW: 160
    CW: 123.6
    Goal: 110-115

HOW TALL ARE YOU? 4'11

WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? 4-5x a week. Mostly cardio w/ a little strength mixed in.

ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? Losing

HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? 1320 before exercise, adding 250-300 after exercise.

HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? Between 1200-1300 but no less than 1200 (last night my net was 1279)
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Height: 5ft 1in
    Hw: 220 (September 2013)
    Cw: 206
    Lw: 135ish
    Gw:130
    UGW:120

HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH? 206

WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? My workouts vary. I have a 2 year old and he *loves* going for walks..I live in a valley so I burn around 400 cals each time.. But since the weather here has been less than ideal we haven't been able to go. On days when walking is not an option I either hula hoop for 30 minutes or choose a Jillian Michaels DVD.

ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? Losing. Thank goodness! LOL

HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? 1750ish

HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? anywhere from 1400-1750
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    HW: 130
    CW: 99
    LW: 99
    Goal: 105
    Height: 5' 0"

WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? 5-6 days/ week including running about 20 miles/week, hot yoga once/week, and P90X 2 days/ week. I also try to stay very active in general.
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? I am maintaining/gaining. Ideal weight is 105. Recently lost about 7 lbs due to illness.
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? ~1900
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? no sure
  • HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH? 93lbs (small frame)
    HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'0"
    WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? cardio 2x week, strength training 3x week, short sessions of yoga daily
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? maintaining/gaining
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? Depends massively daily.
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? Again, depends. I'm not logging 24/7, but I'd say I net 1800ish :)
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump to read laters :flowerforyou:
  • BBales86
    BBales86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Height: 5ft 1in
    Hw: 210
    Cw: 207
    Lw: 155
    Gw:160
    UGW:140

HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH? 207

WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? I use a Total gym at home 3 times a week for about 20-30mins each session. I also live on the 3rd floor of my apartment complex so I walk up and down stairs a lot. I don't do a lot of walking, running, etc. due to a knee surgery that I haven't fully recovered from. For now it is mostly strength training.

ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? Losing.....slowly. Just started back up (seriously this time) and am taking it slow so I get used to the lifestyle changes and hopefully they stick with me long term. :)

HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? 1800

HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? Between 1700 - 1800
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My stats:

HW: 310 (on 3/28/2012)
    CW: 137
    Goal: 120
    HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH? 197
    HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'1
    WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? I do strength training a couple days a week and cardio 3-4 days a week including power walking/jogging, jumping jacks and a variety of workout videos.
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? Losing
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? Between 1200 and 1400.
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? Between 1100 and 1200.
  • jenk7356
    jenk7356 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    STATS:

HW: 126

CW: 101.6

LW: 92

Goal: ? I'm trying not to focus so much on the numbers, but more how I feel.

I exercise 6 days a week. Three days of bootcamp (90 min. each), One day pilates (45 min.), and two days of running (This week 16 miles). I am training for my 1st half marathon (Oct. 27th).

I have a question for anyone similar in stats to me:

HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH? 101.6
    HOW TALL ARE YOU? 4' 10.5"
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? My body still trying to figure that one out, lol.
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? 1600 - 2000
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? not sure

Always looking for more MFP friends, add me if you like.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Very small build here

age 47

HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH? 96
    HOW TALL ARE YOU? 4 10.5
    WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? Currently doing T25. so 25 minutes of cardio a day x 6
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? maintaining - still have a chunky belly though
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT?
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? I vary and don't watch closely - man I had to be way over yesterday. I'd say average is 1,300 to 1,400 to maintain.

HW - 130? with pregnancies
    last 'normal weight' when I started losing 112. I know to many that doesn't sound like much but I'm small boned.

Previously I did Combat, loved that program. I've done zumba, a boot camp class and a few other things, then found it just easier to do my beachbody home workouts. I Loved Kick at the gym, and Combat is the same... love. I Do like the shorter time of T25. I'm not that clean of an eater. I do drink Shakeology for breakfast each day.

I do best when I'm encouraging others, so if anyone is looking for friends, please add me.

Original poster - I agree that you're Under Eating! You need more girl.

Nancy
  • belserandbelser01
    Options
    Hi, I'm just getting started. I'm 5'3, 175lbs. 36/34/43 and I hope to be 150 36, 28, 40 by my birthday December 01. I'm over 40 years old with two surgeries ( both bikini cut one a hysto which has me on hormones). My docter said my stomach will never be flat again but I want to prove him wrong. Any help would be greatly appriciated. My diet consist of mostly vegetables, turkey, chicken, and fish. I don't eat pork or alot of sweets or breads.
  • mschleg
    mschleg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HW: 168
    CW: 133.8
    LW: 125
    Goal: 125
    Height: 5' 2"

WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? 6 days a week usually doing one if 4 Jillian dvds. Right now I'm doing 30ds for 2nd time...just finished RI30
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? Losing. Still have a little bit more to go and I'll be back at my pre-pregnancy weight after 2 kids
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? ~1230...it's what MFP set for me and that's been working good
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? varies. sometimes I eat back my calories and sometimes I don't
  • slcarter68
    slcarter68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose...again! Actually...trying to make a life style change!!!!!

Height 5'3 1/2
    Age 44
    HW 198
    LW 98
    CW 187
    GW 110

Calorie Goal Before exercise: 1200 (To Lose)

Currently working out at the YMCA. Unfortunately, I have battled my weight my whole life. I gained all this weight over the last 2 1/2 years, after I had worked out hard and got really fit. I know it will take time to loose (again), but I want it to become a life style not another DIET! I want to stay ON THE WAGON! But, now that I am older, I am worried about the "saggy" skin (my skin is soft and saggy skin runs in the family)...any advice on nutrition and exercise that will help minimize this? Regardless I want to loose weight to feel good!
  • Littlestandrews
    Littlestandrews Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    SW: 169
    CW: 149
    GW: 117

Height: 4'11.5

WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT?: I work out 3 days a week by running 3-5 miles. I still have fat to lose so I don't try and tone yet (can't tone fat!). My only strength training at this point is competitive Archery.
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? Losing.
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? When I run, I eat about 1400 cals a day. When I don't run, I eat about 1250 cals a day.
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? Anywhere from 1100-1400 depending on the day. Maintenance for me is about 1850 cals per day.

Feel free to add me! Love short friends:)
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just getting started. I'm 5'3, 175lbs. 36/34/43 and I hope to be 150 36, 28, 40 by my birthday December 01. I'm over 40 years old with two surgeries ( both bikini cut one a hysto which has me on hormones). My docter said my stomach will never be flat again but I want to prove him wrong. Any help would be greatly appriciated. My diet consist of mostly vegetables, turkey, chicken, and fish. I don't eat pork or alot of sweets or breads.

Do not know if you are a mommy or not but the flat stomach CAN be done. These woman did it after c-sections/pregnancies... (i'm hoping to one day have a flat stomach as well!)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/670678-moms-that-lost-belly-hang-extra-flab-stretch-marks
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH? 114
    HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'0
    WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? Currently doing T25 so 25 minutes 5 days a week; however I wear a fitbit (set everything to sedentary & then walk around enough during the day to earn more to eat more. =) )
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? Maintaining
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? 1800-2000
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? 1300-1400ish

34 yrs old
    HW: 130ish after having 2nd child 1 yr ago.
    CW: 114
    GW: I'm trying to give up on the weight obsession & am focusing on getting "leaner". Used to always say 110 was my dream weight but I like to eat too much to care anymore.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    My stats:

HW: 210 (started this journey 2 years ago)
    CW: 125ish
    Goal: 125 (have been at or close to goal for over a year now)
    HOW TALL ARE YOU? 4'2''
    WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? my weekly goals differ (setting goals keep me on track) however usually at least 4 days a week (boxing 1-3 times a week, and then a mix of cardio and strength training) I am at the point now that i am focusing on toning up so i like to do more strength than cardio. i usually eat back around 1/2 my exercise calories.
    ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? maintaining
    HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? Between 1200 and 1450 (i know for maintenance ppl tend to play around with the number of calories they eat however i am comfortable eating at the number i am eating at now and i am guessing my body is comfortable as well because for the past year i have been at or close to goal- i fluctuate daily. )

Awesome job! You look fantastic.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    STATS:

HW: 157+ (I'm guessing my highest to be anywhere in the 157-170 range)

CW: 136.6

LW: 110

Goal: 115

HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH? 136.6 lbs

HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'3"

WHEN/HOW DO YOU WORKOUT? I work out Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat -- I try to get in at least one walk every day (1.5-2 miles). Every day except for Wednesday I also try to get in an addition 1.5-2 mile walk with the dog in, and also about 30-60 minutes of bike riding outside in.

ARE YOU MAINTAINING OR LOSING? I'm am currently trying to LOSE.

HOW MANY CALS DO YOU EAT? I have my calorie goal per day set for 1300. I also eat back some of my exercise calories.

HOW MANY CALS DO YOU NET? I usually net between 900-1300 depending on how busy/active the day was.