new favorite dessert

Options
mmm i am eating it right now the smart balance key lime pie it portioned and good my new fav treat

Replies

• precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    how many cals is it ?
  • SophieBodin
    Options
    most smart balance deserts are about 170 calories per servings. They are bought in a package that has two trays in them. I buy these once in a while. They are actually really good. They have cookie dough sunday, key lime pie, strawberry shortcake and more! I really do like them. I also like the fact that they are portioned for you so that you cannot over eat and you still get a treat. Since there is two in one package, I eat one and the other goes to my husband.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    yeah portions really helpme who has had a lot of promblems over eating on desert so i see them as perfect little deserts because if I had a whole pie or something in front of me I would def get more than I need
  • txmomma0889
    Options
    thanks Sophie for letting her know
  • asnail
    asnail Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Where do you find them? I have never seen them.
  • SophieBodin
    Options
    I know what youmean, I use to eat dessert wether I had space for it or not and for some reason I would keep eating it until I got sick. It's crazy and I do love those desert for that reason to answer the question above, they are found in the frozen section usually right by alllll the ice cream lol They are in a red package. They are found with the weight watchers desserts. I have been able to find them in this location wherever I go, commissary (military grocery store), walmart, publix and so on.
  • txmomma0889
    Options
    I relized also some stores place them with the rest of the smart one and lean cusine meals it depends on the store so look in both positions