30 Day Shred Results and My Story So Far with Pics...

Options
1235»

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,300 Member
    Options
    i can really see the improvement. great job!
  • ana020898
    Options
    wow you are an inspiration!! I am on day 8 of 30 day shred and can already see some difference in my endurance

38728800.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • watchursize
    watchursize Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well done. I better start mine then, thanks for motivating me.
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great work! You should be proud! Continued success!
  • hellurkitty
    hellurkitty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's incredible that you only lost 8 lbs, and yet you look like you've easily dropped 4 or 5 sizes! This is really inspiring to me since I just started Jillian's workout DVDs; I'm alternating between 30 day shred, Banish fat, boost metabolism, and Killer Buns and thighs. I only hope I see as much progress as you did, great work!
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I'm 2 years post partum with my daughter and I still a little baby pooch left, and you've given me hope that I can get that to go away - because yours is melting away!!! My daughter was born March of 2012, I always love seeing other 2012 babies. :)
  • shancheer24
    shancheer24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! The 30 day shred is no joke! Keep going on your journey and you will be at your goals in no time!
  • lauraedu
    lauraedu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks amazing! I can't believe how you eliminated the overhang! I'm doing new rule of lifting for women and I love it but I am definitely going to do 30DS next!
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome and your hard work definitely shows in your loss!

There are a couple of threads floating around asking for success stories from people who have lost the tummy overhang or seen major improvements. You should definitely post your pics in those to inspire others!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congratulation amazing job and you look fantastic i just finished day 3 level 1
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Awesome job!
  • claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of the new comments! can't believe this thread has bumped up again!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of week 2 and feel great. even if I still can't master those "duck walks" LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!