Options
    Either girl on 2 Broke Girls.
  • noemibp
    noemibp Posts: 167
    Options
    Izzie Stevens, Grey's Anatomy... Grrr
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Breaking Bad- I hate and love Skylar at the same time. I really can't stand Marie! Oh and of course I hated Todd....so creepy!!
    TWD- I am so glad Andrea and Lori are both dead.
    SOA- Can't stand Gemma or Clay.
    Parenthood- Sarah and her whining all the time drive me crazy!!
    Boardwalk Empire- Gillian Darmody, horrible mother/grandmother but so pretty!!
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Catelyn Stark.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I despise Skylar from Breaking Bad, so much. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MCUH!!
    I also hate Ted from How I met your Mother. No wonder he was single forever, he's a whiny little turd.
    I never like Xander from Buffy much. He's a whiny little turd too. Whaaaaa I need Buffy to fix everything waaaaaaaa.
    I really do not like Charmaine from United States of Tara, she's a beyotch and super stupid.
    PS this is the funnest message board I've ever been on lol.
    Rayna from Nashville can't sing to save her life, and she is just kinda lame.

AND I'm sure it goes without saying, but I think everyone on Earth hates King Joffery Baratheon from Game of Thrones.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    growing up we hated the olsen twins

They were hotter when they couldn't talk.

bahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Joffrey Baratheon - GoT.
    Paul - Funny Games (movie character, but I saw the movie on my T.V. so it counts)

These two elicit RL hate from me...
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Forgot two, Claudette from The Shield (later seasons especially), and Mara (Shane's annoying wife) from The Shield
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Walter and Skylar White from Breaking Bad. I can't even watch the show because I hate these two so much.

Andrea from The Walking Dead. Who the **** cares about romance and literally tries to turn a zombie apocalypse into e-harmony.com?

Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Peter from Family Guy.

Every character from The Sopranos except Adriana, particularly Carmela, Meadow, AJ, Tony, Melfi, the guy w/ the wings...well, all of them.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't watch much TV now. I hated Phoebe on Friends enough that I couldn't even watch the show, though.

Hmmm who else...

Not a fan of Tina Fey in anything so definitely never watching 30 Rock
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I must not watch enough adult shows, all of mine are cartoon characters....

Ruby, from Max and Ruby. She sucks
    Patrick Star from Spongebob. He's so dumb I want to scream at the tv
    Special Agent Oso. You're a special agent but you need my help for all your missions? Get a new job Oso

I could go on forever. I'm a loser...
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    AND I'm sure it goes without saying, but I think everyone on Earth hates King Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones.

GRRM hates him, too.

LOST: Kate.
    TWD: Andrea (I agree about what's been formerly said--love her in the comics, wtf at her in the show).
    Grey's Anatomy: Izzie and George.
    Alias: Lauren Reed.

Kind of sad to see the, "Pam was needy and selfish" in later seasons of The Office. Her situation and feelings were a lot more complicated than that. Sad to see that development got missed!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I don't get the hate for the females on BB. I actually really like Marie and I liked Skyler a lot better than Walt...

I also really like Gemma from SOA, she is one bad *****!

Ted is my least favorite character on HIMYM so I kinda agree with everyone else there, although when the others make fun of him for being a girl or pulling a "Ted Mosby" it's golden.

I do really really hate Brody on Homeland. the actor is brilliant but ugh, I just can't stand that guy.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    the skipper
  • ElikaCousland
    ElikaCousland Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    AND I'm sure it goes without saying, but I think everyone on Earth hates King Joffery Baratheon from Game of Thrones.

QFT. Everyone hates Joffrey. There is no redeeming quality, and the actor has a face you just wanna punch. He's perfect. XD

I hate Stannis Baratheon so much. Dany annoys me, Joffrey's the worst ... I just want Jon Snow, Arya, and Tyrion to form a superhero team and take everyone out. Get on that, George R. R. Martin.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    AND I'm sure it goes without saying, but I think everyone on Earth hates King Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones.

GRRM hates him, too.

LOST: Kate.
    TWD: Andrea (I agree about what's been formerly said--love her in the comics, wtf at her in the show).
    Grey's Anatomy: Izzie and George.
    Alias: Lauren Reed.

Kind of sad to see the, "Pam was needy and selfish" in later seasons of The Office. Her situation and feelings were a lot more complicated than that. Sad to see that development got missed!

Joffery for me is someone that you love to hate though. It's done well and the hate you have for him is reflected by other characters in the show.

The others just grate on your nerves and make you want to yell at the tv
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I must not watch enough adult shows, all of mine are cartoon characters....

Ruby, from Max and Ruby. She sucks
    Patrick Star from Spongebob. He's so dumb I want to scream at the tv
    Special Agent Oso. You're a special agent but you need my help for all your missions? Get a new job Oso

I could go on forever. I'm a loser...

That's funny, I hate Max...he's a little *kitten* ALL THE TIME...poor Ruby!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Everyone on Big Bang Theory.

x10
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ross made friends almost unwatchable for me. Almost.