Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TV characters you hate.

Replies

• Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Catelyn Stark.

Joffrey Baratheon from Game Of Thrones.
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    I hate Lori and Shane from The Walking Dead. I hate that hideous asshat who is the Prince or whatever in Game of Thrones (the blonde one, I stopped watching the show over him). I hate Skyler from Breaking Bad. I hated LaGuerta in Dexter, along with Doakes.

I have choice words to say about these hated characters and others I'm sure. hahaha
  • emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Everyone on Big Bang Theory.

YES!!!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    I must not watch enough adult shows, all of mine are cartoon characters....

Ruby, from Max and Ruby. She sucks
    Patrick Star from Spongebob. He's so dumb I want to scream at the tv
    Special Agent Oso. You're a special agent but you need my help for all your missions? Get a new job Oso

I could go on forever. I'm a loser...

In that case- Dora, Boots, Swiper, all of Yo Gabba Gabba, Candace from Phineas and Ferb, the mayor and Cera Bellum from Power Puff Girls, Baby Bop from Barney
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    I hate Lori and Shane from The Walking Dead. I hate that hideous asshat who is the Prince or whatever in Game of Thrones (the blonde one, I stopped watching the show over him). I hate Skyler from Breaking Bad. I hated LaGuerta in Dexter, along with Doakes.

I have choice words to say about these hated characters and others I'm sure. hahaha

I kinda liked Doakes.

SURPRISE MOTHERF*CKER!
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185

I kinda liked Doakes.

SURPRISE MOTHERF*CKER!

That's about the only funny part from him. Haha. I also have an obsessive love for Dexter sooo...that may be why I don't like Doakes :P
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    I hated LaGuerta in Dexter, along with Doakes.

Omg, I had a huge crush on Sgt. Doakes.....I kept wishing he'd come back somehow :smile:
  • Mutant13
    I hated LaGuerta in Dexter, along with Doakes.

Omg, I had a huge crush on Sgt. Doakes.....I kept wishing he'd come back somehow :smile:

I had/have a massive crush on Dexter. Michael C Hall is a god
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Skylar White from Breaking Bad, Lori from Walking Dead and Jenny Schecter from the L Word are my most hated TV characters.
    Oh, and Michael from LOST. ("WAAAALLTT!" made me want to kill myself.)
  • mathiseasy
    mathiseasy Posts: 165 Member
    Oh and for the Buffy fans, Dawn. Dawn was the worst.

+1
    I almost stopped watching because of Dawn and her ridiculousness.
  • Mutant13
    Skylar White from Breaking Bad, Lori from Walking Dead and Jenny Schecter from the L Word are my most hated TV characters.
    Oh, and Michael from LOST. ("WAAAALLTT!" made me want to kill myself.)

Yeah I didn't like Michael either.

Or Juliet.

Or Shannon.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    Catelyn Stark.

Me too I thought I was the only one... Oh and Obviously Lori and Andrea.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    I must not watch enough adult shows, all of mine are cartoon characters....

Ruby, from Max and Ruby. She sucks
    Patrick Star from Spongebob. He's so dumb I want to scream at the tv
    Special Agent Oso. You're a special agent but you need my help for all your missions? Get a new job Oso

I could go on forever. I'm a loser...

OMG ME TOO! I also hate Sid the science kid and his stupid songs! And why does that teacher always make his topic the center of discussion? I also despise Calliou....my 3 year old son is watching him as we type this. I want to smack his parents and why is he bald at age 4? Really? His sister has hair for God's sake!:explode: :laugh:
  • Mutant13
    Oh and for the Buffy fans, Dawn. Dawn was the worst.

+1
    I almost stopped watching because of Dawn and her ridiculousness.

Kennedy also sucked
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    - Kate from Lost.
    - Pete Campbell from Mad Men.
    - Betty Draper from Mad Men.
    - The mother from Arrow. (Auuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. Choke on Botox and die, lady.)
    - Dawn and Kennedy from Buffy
  • Mutant13
    Catelyn Stark.

Me too I thought I was the only one... Oh and Obviously Lori and Andrea.

Catelyn pis$ed me off a lot too. More than any of the 'bad' characters.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    I don't hate fictional Characters, because..........well they're Fictional.

I hate all NEWS programs, so Tired of getting someones Opinion & spin from the Left or Right just Give me the Damn Facts, get them right the first time, don't rush to be first, just be thorough and then shut up :tongue:
  • comrade_questions
    comrade_questions Posts: 103 Member
    Izzie Stevens, Grey's Anatomy... Grrr

Yeah, the way they wrote her out made her seem like a really terrible person. Ick.

I tend to dislike a lot of main characters on TV shows. JD from Scrubs, Meredith from Grey's Anatomy.

Barry from Archer, but you're supposed to hate him.

JOFFREY BARATHEON obvs.
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    I hate every character on breaking bad. Every character. Had to stop watching it.

Poor Dawn. She was the annoying little sister (sort of). You were supposed to find her annoying.
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Oh, Christ. How did I forget Tory from Battlestar Galactica? GO AWAY FOREVER. And Dualla. Both of them for sure.
    Poor Dawn. She was the annoying little sister (sort of). You were supposed to find her annoying.
    I cannot look at Michele Trachtenberg without hearing her shriek SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPP! and GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OOOOUUUUTTTT! in that horrible, deafening, dog-whistle tone. Augh.