Sleeveless shirts in the gym...

Options
13»

Replies

• beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

I agree

please post pics to make your point all the more succinctly.

I would hate to objectify men here.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I personally think the majority of the guys who wear them don't have the shoulders or arms to pull it off.

I wear them. And I agree with this.
  • krissielynn_87
    krissielynn_87 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    awe man, sometimes i just don't want to see sports bras hanging out. unless you guys wear sportsbras... ?
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I'm too hairy to go sleeveless... :grumble:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Who cares? Shows off the muscles!
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Pit hair is gross.

Even if recently washed and braided?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    However, I do like it when the sleevelss shirts are on the women, and you get some nice side boob.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'd take sleeveless shirt over no shirt. Seriously.

And whats worst is that in the middle of the desert where 110+ temperature is common, you turn off the damn AC in the gym complaining its too cold. Well... if you kept your damn shirt on, maybe you wouldn't feel cold.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I get really warm when I lift so I'll take all the natural AC I can get. Plus, with upper body workouts my sleeves end-up bunch up at the top on my shoulders and it's pretty annoying to have to constantly pull my sleeves back down, might as well just cut them off.

I have this problem. That and I'm always having to pick at my sleeves once I get to chest and back. I am sweating so much that my shirt is sticking, and I am always having to free it up from my shoulders and uppser arms.
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'd take sleeveless shirt over no shirt. Seriously.

And whats worst is that in the middle of the desert where 110+ temperature is common, you turn off the damn AC in the gym complaining its too cold. Well... if you kept your damn shirt on, maybe you wouldn't feel cold.

Yeah, shirtless is never appropriate in a public gym.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    However, I do like it when the sleevelss shirts are on the women, and you get some nice side boob.

Have I got a story for you!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

You know where to find me.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

go on.....\m/
  • wjimenez10869
    Options
    Can't pull it off just yet but would love to some day . If you got the guns show them off ! :drinker:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

You know where to find me.

Done! Jackpot, I'll copy you. :wink:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I don't have the guns for it, but I go sleeveless in the gym anyway. It is more comfortable, and I don't really care what others think. So I go with it.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I hate sleeves...
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I don't see what the problem is, think that 80% of the guy who lift at my gym wear sleeveless shirts, I can only wear vest.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I don't have the guns for it, but I go sleeveless in the gym anyway. It is more comfortable, and I don't really care what others think. So I go with it.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your guns. :wink: