No Binge November!

Options
Since September first Ive had 7 BAD days. Not as bad as I originally thought, but not good at all.

I want to make November my best month ever! Who wants to join me?! (Ps Im going to start officially Oct 20th and all through Nov)

This means no days where I go overboard to the point that Im ashamed to logg. Yes I can treat myself to a cup of ice cream, the ocasional cookie, or a dinner out with friends and family. But I will make them fall with my personal goals!

WHOS WITH ME!

Replies

• VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Ps, my birthday is tomorrow! I not be having cake. It will be a normal day with some exercise and swim lessons! :smile:
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! I'm in the same boat. I'm usually under but it's not always a good under!! Yikes!! I want it to stop!
  • mezzodiva10
    mezzodiva10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm totally on board with that! I need something to help keep me going and motivated through my most stressful month of the year! Let's do this! Here's to no more days of being ashamed to fully log in my diary.
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    Sure! I've had a pretty good week and lost 3 pounds, but the last 2 days have not been good, and I over ate.
  • Nory143
    Nory143 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on board. Binge days usually lead to a binge week for me. PS, tomorrow is my birthday too!
  • magentamorbid
    magentamorbid Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Would love to, but as it's NaNoWriMo during November, I'm afraid there are no promises. Lol
  • purplepopsicles
    Options
    I'll join! I've had issues with binging in the past and it's definitely a habit I'd like to stop
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Would love to, but as it's NaNoWriMo during November, I'm afraid there are no promises. Lol
    Omg, thank you for reminding me! I always remember NaNoWriMo right at the end of November. I should just have a December NaNoWriMo, lol.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    I'm on board. Binge days usually lead to a binge week for me. PS, tomorrow is my birthday too!

Happy birthday fellow libra!!
  • SpencerMama
    Options
    as much as id love to im not sure i can. im going to visit my grandparents in the beginning of November so i probably wont be logging during that time. they cook a lot of fully homemade means that would be hard to track... im affraid im going to gain more than ive already lost (part of the reason i have a weight problem now is because i grew up with them!) but this time around i have more control and i have learned to control my portions :)
  • tgipso
    tgipso Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I had a horrible week last week. Way too much eating out and sweets. I really need to get back on the band wagon.
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I will even do my best to keep myself on track during Thanksgiving!! Hopefully there's not a lot of pumpkin sweets.....
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    as much as id love to im not sure i can. im going to visit my grandparents in the beginning of November so i probably wont be logging during that time. they cook a lot of fully homemade means that would be hard to track... im affraid im going to gain more than ive already lost (part of the reason i have a weight problem now is because i grew up with them!) but this time around i have more control and i have learned to control my portions :)

best thing for home made meals at the relatives is to watch portions sizes and estimate calories by looking for similar items in the database!

Join us anyway to keep track of how many days you are binging!
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I hate binging and I hate that feeling leading up to knowing I want to binge. Normally I sit down with a big bag of potato chips and tune out while watching tv, I feel horrible afterwards and then I feel like I've let myself down again. I really want to try and focus on not stuffing my face with food and finding out WHY it is that I do have these days where all I want to do is eat till I'm so full I feel sick. Maybe we could set up a private group? Then we can check in once a day and give each other support if we feel like we're slipping?
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Will have to keep an eye out for those boozy nights with colleagues :drinker: and occasional Indian/Chinese meals! They are my downfall!!
    Good luck to us all! :flowerforyou:
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I´m in! No binge, no fake, no cheat, for me.
  • natalieyeo39
    natalieyeo39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Nov is the last month before December when food gets crazy so I'm doing a no binge! And today I finally bought a food scale so I'm weighing all my food! Down to the last gram/oz! Haha
  • rachswann
    rachswann Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! This is the hardest time of year for me with holidays, birthdays, family reunions!! I'm doing a beach body challenge currently for October & have even fell off the wagon on that, but I'm back on track now.
  • Heavybetty
    Heavybetty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Had a bad week also but logged it anyways.....had to face it. Onward and upward!!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    Loving all the responses!!

Tomorrow is my birthday bash, this will be my last hoorah before no binge november!

I will be having people over for some snacks and drinks - no guilt.

Then we all join together and make november our no binge month!

But! I do agree with an above post that if we DO slip, we should post it here. Maybe explain why we think we did, how we were feeling at the time and then offer support and move on! =)