Just Started 30 Day Shred on 10/5

Options

Replies

• messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete - I did level 2 tonight for the first time. Oh my good GOD - the plank ones killed me. I'm dying.

I think I love level 2 best but at the same time I'm not doing the plank stuff right. Anyone else have issues with the plank exercises?
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 1 finished!

I only have 5 LB weights so my arms were killing! I feel like it's going to yield some great results though!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I just did level 1 day 2, Im not doing it the way they say though, I do one day then rest the next to let the muscle heal (I woke up the next morning after doing day one and couldnt lift my arms ) also Im really out of shape so I dont use weights at all yet, once I get strong enough I'll add them in looks as though Ill be on level one for a while but thats alright with me : )
  • messyhare
    Options

I only have 5 LB weights so my arms were killing! I feel like it's going to yield some great results though!
    WOW - I don't know how you are doing this with 5lb weights!!! Good job!!
  • messyhare
    Options
    also Im really out of shape so I dont use weights at all yet, once I get strong enough I'll add them in looks as though Ill be on level one for a while but thats alright with me : )
    When I first started I used soup cans as my weights! Not much weight but I sure felt it, I'm now using 2lb weights and am ready to move up to 3lb.

Good job finishing!
  • ahsongbird
    Options
    also Im really out of shape so I dont use weights at all yet, once I get strong enough I'll add them in looks as though Ill be on level one for a while but thats alright with me : )
    When I first started I used soup cans as my weights! Not much weight but I sure felt it, I'm now using 2lb weights and am ready to move up to 3lb.

Good job finishing!
    thank you :) I might try the soup cans next time ! (depending on how sore I am tomorrow from not using any weights lol)
  • ahsongbird
    Options
    not very sore today after my second day on level 1, gonna do day 3 tonight !
  • ahsongbird
    Options
    level 1 day 3 finished !! Wouldnt have done it if I hadnt quit smoking tonight haha I needed something to distract me !
  • sudha336
    sudha336 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Its day 5 for me today. Has anyone lost any pounds on 30 DS? I am definitely feeling more toned and not sore anymore.
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!! And thanks to some of you who post daily!! Such an inspiration! I got set back two days.. so I have to get back on it today! Happy Monday!
  • ahsongbird
    Options
    Its day 5 for me today. Has anyone lost any pounds on 30 DS? I am definitely feeling more toned and not sore anymore.
    I havent lost any weight but I feel stronger, I'm also not sore in the morning anymore so I think I've got to step it up although I really do push myself so IDK y Im not sore.
  • messyhare
    Options
    I have done 10 days on the shred and absolutely attribute it to my weight loss and more importantly my loss of inches!! I have lost 4" off my tummy, 3" off my waist, 2.5" off my hips, 3.5" off my upper thigh & 1" off of my knee.

Some of this came off before I started doing the shred but at least half has happened in the past 10 days!! It's totally, totally worth it.

I missed last night which makes me a bit disappointed in myself but will be doing level 1 this morning and then level 2 again tonight!!
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    To Messyhare: that is awesome. How did you account for the calories you burned on your daily exercise log?????
  • sudha336
    Options
    To messyhare, Wow! That is awsome. Well done and keep it up! That gives me some motivation to continue with the shred. Although I havent seen any weight loss yet. I am in day 5 now.
  • messyhare
    Options
    To Messyhare: that is awesome. How did you account for the calories you burned on your daily exercise log?????
    I log it as circuit training general, 20 mins. There was another post that suggested logging level 2 & 3 as something different but I think I will just continue to log it as I have been.
  • sudha336
    Options
    Finished day 6 and getting ready for day 7 today. Might try Level 2.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    last day of level one tonight!! I measured last night and my waist is down two inches!!! Whoa~!
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I will have limited access to the internet for next few days! Hope everyone is doing AWESOME!!
  • sudha336
    Options
    Completed day 7, did Level 2 last night. however, I had to take 5 sec break between some exercises. It is really a killer. Think I will go back to level 1 for a few more days.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Completed day 7, did Level 2 last night. however, I had to take 5 sec break between some exercises. It is really a killer. Think I will go back to level 1 for a few more days.

I'm scared! I start level 2 today... I hope I'm ready!