What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• mhouston2011
    Options
    Garlic/pepper pan seared fish with steamed broccli and carrots.

yummmmm...what time??..lol
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Chicken Tacos.
  • WorkingOnMe3
    Options
    [/quote]

i-shake-my-hairbrush-at-you.gif
    [/quote]

I cannot control myself... best *kitten* I've seen in I can't tell you how long!!!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Stuffed zucchini for lunch today, and a "cheat" meal this evening of baked mac and cheese and roasted cauliflower, as requested by the 7 year old.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    It's a shame that it's only 10:41 a.m. but I already know what I'm having for dinner:wink: .... Lentil Soup.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Denny's Meat lover's omelet, no hash browns or toast, add broccoli and spinach.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Homemade Cream of tomato basil soup with croutons, quinona made with coconut milk
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm making ground beef burgers! We also have these dill pickles that have been sitting in a jar FILLED with habanero peppers, so spicy! But delicious with the burgers. :happy:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    My son has riding lessons tonight, and we will be getting home kind of late, so it will be a quick simple dinner. Probably some brown rice and black beans, mixed together with a little salsa. One of our quick favorites!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I don't know yet. Why is it always my responsibility to shop for, plan and cook meals? Why can't you do it for once?

Oh wait, never mind....
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I am turning left over spaghetti sauce into chilli. If I don't change leftovers a little bit no one in this house will eat it.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    It's not set in stone, but I'm *probably* going to roast a chicken and serve it with steamed spinach and lemon-scented quinoa. Either that or I'll come home tired and microwave last night's turkey/black bean/butternut squash chili.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am turning left over spaghetti sauce into chilli. If I don't change leftovers a little bit no one in this house will eat it.

I did the same thing recently with leftover turkey meatloaf. I crumbled it up and made spaghetti sauce with it to pour over spaghetti squash. So Yummy!
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My son has riding lessons tonight, and we will be getting home kind of late, so it will be a quick simple dinner. Probably some brown rice and black beans, mixed together with a little salsa. One of our quick favorites!

please tell me about this... this sounds wonderful

how do you cook it? do you heat the salsa with it or on the side... yum i'm hungry now
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Something quick and easy, not sure what yet...
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna make lemon pepper pink salmon with a salad and sauerkraut. I'll probably add something to that later, but idk what yet. Running low on the food stores today.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    pizza and a salad.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Spaggetti squash lasagnia!!
  • mathiseasy
    mathiseasy Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken quinoa...for the second time this week because it is SO good.
    Or black bean chimichurri sans blending at the end
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken breast marinated in a balsamic and white wine and basil marinade over spaghetti and marinara...probably sauteed green beans and garlic on the side.