My 100 pounds Down Post

Options
2»

Replies

• blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    A huge well done to you and your wife! You look like a different person.
  • velvoid
    velvoid Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Huge success and loss & an inspiration for those of us in their 40's!
  • claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible difference! Very inspiring :)
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    well done to you and your wife :smile:
  • kellybeans16
    kellybeans16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Excellent job sir
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Looking great.

Thanks for posting, its posts like yours that have made the difference for me. Instead of just wanting to achieve my goals I now believe and know that I can and will achieve my goals. ????????
  • Possible_Infinity
    Possible_Infinity Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I love hearing ones about couples losing together...congratulations to you both!
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You hope we can notice the difference??? Are you kidding?? Thank you so much for posting - you've both (you and your wife) really helped me this morning.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    You hope we can notice the difference??? Are you kidding?? Thank you so much for posting - you've both (you and your wife) really helped me this morning.
    that's great. I always remember how posts in this section have helped me at points so I thought it was time to share my success. I cannot explain how proud I am of my wife.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome for both of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!