Dating Question

Options
124»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Sounds to me like you're just being nice and making conversation. I do this with uh... everyone, just about.

Yeah me too, but I go out of my way with him because we don't live close to each other. I'll just continue to work on my skills. lol

The main point is that it is probably no where near as obvious as you were certain it was.

Okay, so what would YOU do to be more obvious? ( if you were a girl. lol )

I can`t answer that without knowing the contexts of the meetings,his personality etc.
    One thing to keep in mind is that guys for the last 30+ years have been conditioned to not be space invading so possibly (maybe you already do this) would be touching his arm or shoulder and leaving your hand there for a bit.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

I pushed him against a wall and kissed him. You can risk being rejected outright, or you can continue to be subtle and risk being rejected after you've invested all kinds of time and energy in him. And that latter option is provided that he ever even notices.

Impressive! ;)

Just like this:
    4b9.gif
    Just kidding.

I may not know art, but I know what I like. :tongue: Truthfully, it was a slightly terrifying moment. But even if he had been all, "Whoa, girl... It ain't like that!" I think I'd still be glad to have had a definitive answer one way or the other. I know a lot of people have already shared their "I liked you for a long time and now you're dating someone else, wtf?!" stories. I have a couple of those from when I was younger, too.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I admit to being shy about outright telling a guy I have feelings with him. I've done it a few times, and I was always scared as hell. It worked out for me a few times and also failed a few times. I'm more known to use my smile and giggle as a way to show a guy I'm flirting with him. If i'm talking to a guy and I'm constantly smiling, odds are I'm trying to show him I'm interested or find him cute.
    I'm always flattered when a guy approaches me, but hate when it's done in a creepy way.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

Sounds to me like you're just being nice and making conversation. I do this with uh... everyone, just about.

Yeah me too, but I go out of my way with him because we don't live close to each other. I'll just continue to work on my skills. lol

The main point is that it is probably no where near as obvious as you were certain it was.

Simply ask him, "So, are you ever going to ask me out?"
  • teesfood
    Options
    It depends. If I chase a dude, he's got to be special. Something in him makes me want to pursue him. Otherwise, I'll make eye contact and smile like yeah come holler at me =)
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    It depends...6 months ago I wouldn't have even made eye contact with a guy! I smile and say hey now, but I would rather a guy make the first move.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

This is an excellent idea.

ETA because derp.
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Sounds like a good idea... might be the only way to get anywhere. lol thanks! ;)