Hello everyone

Options
This is my first day on the site. I can't stand another day of carrying around al this extra weight. I've tried everything except taking an honest look at what I eat and my exercise habits ( or avoidance of). I feel confident that I will develop the awareness and knowledge I need to be successful. Any encouragement is welcome. I plan to be around for awhile and look forward to getting to know you all.

Replies

• cclmartin
    Options
    Congratulations! You have taken the first step to making your dreams come true. I know you will be successful, especially using this site. This is the start of my third week and I have lost 2lbs so far and I'm on track thanks to all the great support on this site. So have fun!
  • Sarah31210
    Options
    You will love this site! tehre is loads of support and amazing people to help you along! i started about a week ago and ahve already noticed a diffrence (im not chicking-in until the end of every month =) ) so feel to add me as a friend, i log every day and i am super dedicated to losing this weight, im getting married next year so its very im portant to me! =) good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • brookejoye
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss! There are many people on here that will help you along the way! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like a friend to help support you along the way! :)
  • paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Agree with the others - I get a lot more out of this site than I do from the people around me every day. Not that they don't care, they just don't think to say "hey, good job" or "way to go" - the little things you'll get from people here. Feel free to add me as a friend & we can support each other on our journeys to better health!
  • randyanne
    randyanne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate the greetings. I can't believe I caved in and ate cake and ice cream tonight, and don't understand why I am being self-destructive and sabotaging. Tomorrow is another day and an opportunity. I will do this.