Day one on MFP

Options
Hi, my name is Sophia and I just joined this website and app. I am overweight and want to get fit and be healthy. My parents are both overweight and couch potatoes and I don't want to end up like them. I hope I can find friends to help me.

Replies

• teamlopes
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I post daily & have just gotten back into the swing of things :)
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! im on here everyday :)
  • tomhaegdorens
    tomhaegdorens Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You will be able to get fit and healthy using this website. Feel free to add me ;) I log daily and it's always nice to support each other ;)
  • sitara86
    sitara86 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! im on here everyday
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

As long as you keep an open, honest diary of your food and exercise -- this site will change your life! It's not a diet, it's not starving yourself or denying yourself the foods you like - it's about learning how to eat and exercise properly to sustain weight loss and energy.

Gather a nice group of support friends to help keep you motivated and remember: we all stumble along the road - just pick yourself up and keep on moving forward!

You can do this!

Anyone can add me, I love supporting others and can always use more strong support friends.

-Lisamarie
  • Heroness
    Options
    Hey
    Im pretty new too. Feel free to add me. Im logging all my food and exercise daily. I find it is so helpful and I really feel accountable. Everyone on here seems so helpful and supportive. You can do it!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    welcome to the site! best of luck on your weight loss journey. feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as well!
  • kalahd82
    Options
    I am new here too, but have found there is a great support system here! Feel free to add me. Good Luck! :)
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    best of luck on your goals. you're in the right spot for encouragement and help. i am happy to encourage you - feel free to add me.
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am addicted to MFP
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... day 1 sucks, but it gets better.