The 6 worst MFP personality types.

Options

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    How is it the pervs are not on either list...I DO NOT want to be part of the norm....this sucks...
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    How is it the pervs are not on either list...I DO NOT want to be part of the norm....this sucks...

I totally called out the creepers....
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    you forgot the *kitten*

could you point them out to me
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You forgot unoriginal spin post creators.

+1 :drinker:
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The person who comes in asks about a fast or fad diet, then gets upset when they are mocked. Comes back to the forum a week or so later and asks about the fad again or another one. Then gets upset when they are trolled harder.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I Love The OP Who Gets 90% Helpful Well Written Advice, And 10% blunt Advice To A Thread Titled: "I'M NOT SEEING ANY PROGRESS AFTER TWO WEEKS"! The OP Gets All SMBT (Super Mega Butt-Hurt) About The 10% And Then Decides To "Reply" On Page 9 To Slights On Page 2, 4, And 5. OP doesn't Use The Quote Button. Instead They Essentially SpewFaulty Logic Venom Drama On The Entire community. When SomeOne Helpfully Points Out That They Should Use The Quote Feature..They Get Ultra Indignant Like You Are A Condescending Elitest Who Is Asking Them How To Split The Atom.Then The Gifs Get Unleashed And The Thread Gets Locked. Then Some Poor Veteran Who Grasps Irony, Sarcasm, And Subtle Wit Is Stalked And reported Etc. etc. etc.

Sorry FOr Strange capitalIxation..Phone Browser.
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I hate the ones that thing this is a DATING SITE
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    The day of my life poster!

"I just woke up and i tripped over my slippers lol"

"Eat breakfast"

"Taking a shower"

"Going to work"

"Drinking not 1 but 2 glasses of water"
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    What does SMH mean?

Smack My Hiney!

........... Ok, it doesn't.. but it could. :wink:
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Women that complain about their shrinking breast size. You're shocked you can't keep your Russ Meyer breasts while slimming down?
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options

Overweight people struggling to eat 1200 calories...(I mean wth? How did you? Nm)

100 times this. I absolutely don't get this. I have wanted to ask about this 100s of times but I'm actually afraid of offending the OP.

Also, you're a big meanie for starting a thread like this. Can't wait to go back and read the responses.
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I Love The OP Who Gets 90% Helpful Well Written Advice, And 10% blunt Advice To A Thread Titled: "I'M NOT SEEING ANY PROGRESS AFTER TWO WEEKS"! The OP Gets All SMBT (Super Mega Butt-Hurt) About The 10% And Then Decides To "Reply" On Page 9 To Slights On Page 2, 4, And 5. OP doesn't Use The Quote Button. Instead They Essentially SpewFaulty Logic Venom Drama On The Entire community. When SomeOne Helpfully Points Out That They Should Use The Quote Feature..They Get Ultra Indignant Like You Are A Condescending Elitest Who Is Asking Them How To Split The Atom.Then The Gifs Get Unleashed And The Thread Gets Locked. Then Some Poor Veteran Who Grasps Irony, Sarcasm, And Subtle Wit Is Stalked And reported Etc. etc. etc.

Sorry FOr Strange capitalIxation..Phone Browser.

THIS THIS THIS!

This OP is also the BFF for the girl who posts pictures of herself, demanding that you tell her that her body type is HOURGLASS or that her waist is TINY! AND that's she's pretty!

And she will spew the venom drama at anyone who does not praise her or who points out that her body type is genetic.

(i.e., she can't lose weight just from her waist, or can't guarantee to lose weight without decreasing her bust line, and that it's OK to be pear shaped and that most women are NOT Hourglass. Very beautiful women are all body types. It's okay. And she makes it very clear that it's not OKAY and you're WRONG!)

service50.gif

And this OP is also the next door neighbor of The Whiner!:

OP: Help me lose weight! I cannot control what I eat!
    MFP1: You need to stick to a caloric deficit plan, start with a small goal like 1/2 lb. a week
    OP: But there's so much yummy food in the house!
    MFP1: Don't eat it, throw it away, and/or stop buying it
    OP: But my parents/roommates/whomever buy it and it's always around. I'm helpless!
    MFP1: If you're going to blame other people for what you decide to eat, you're not ready to lose weight yet.
    OP: You are MEAN and UNHELPFUL! Do not respond to my posts anymore!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    people who refuse to realize that losing weight is calories in < calories out and it's their fault for not losing the weight.

I hate the threads that go basically like this:

OP: OMG. I'm sticking religiously to the plan, and I'm just not losing weight - for THREE MONTHS now. Help!
    MFPer1: Yeah, probably because you're overestimating your exercise, or underestimating your calories. Weigh everything.
    OP: No, no. That's not it.
    MFPer2: Ah! Then you're in starvation mode.
    OP: Phew. Thank goodness. I knew it wasn't my fault. I'm off to eat more and exercise less.
    MFPer1: (wait, what just happened here?)

GAH!

YESSS!! How infuriating are those threads? Sheez, they just keep making excuses till someone tells them they need to eat more after gaining 10 pounds on their 'low cal diet'. SMH
  • motherwesser
    motherwesser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, I have no bad experiences on MFP after several years of on and off use. However, I am choosy on my friend selection. I have had nothing but positive experience with this site.

I am more active on Bodybuilding.com and Trainingpeaks.com but I love this site for the diet management.

Wes
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I hate everyone equally,

:laugh:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    @museofsong :smile:

This OP is also the BFF for the girl who posts pictures of herself, demanding that you tell her that her body type is HOURGLASS or that her waist is TINY! AND that's she's pretty!

And she will spew the venom drama at anyone who does not praise her or who points out that her body type is genetic.

(i.e., she can't lose weight just from her waist, or can't guarantee to lose weight without decreasing her bust line, and that it's OK to be pear shaped and that most women are NOT Hourglass. Very beautiful women are all body types. It's okay. And she makes it very clear that it's not OKAY and you're WRONG!)

And this OP is also the next door neighbor of The Whiner!:

OP: Help me lose weight! I cannot control what I eat!
    MFP1: You need to stick to a caloric deficit plan, start with a small goal like 1/2 lb. a week
    OP: But there's so much yummy food in the house!
    MFP1: Don't eat it, throw it away, and/or stop buying it
    OP: But my parents/roommates/whomever buy it and it's always around. I'm helpless!
    MFP1: If you're going to blame other people for what you decide to eat, you're not ready to lose weight yet.
    OP: You are MEAN and UNHELPFUL! Do not respond to my posts anymore!

^^^ This Back - Awesome stuff and so true
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    The "I'm not fat, I'm curvy" brigade.
  • midwestmixtape
    midwestmixtape Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    People who do

"SPANK, HUG, MAKE OUT, OR PASS" threads.

Alternatively:

"WHAT IS HOT ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU" threads.

Can anyone tell me why those are even a thing?
  • archoo_letsdothis
    archoo_letsdothis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    People who post a lot of gifs.

c51b421e.gif

But I like the gifs!
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You forgot unoriginal spin post creators.

+1 :drinker:

Yeah I hate the ones who create poor imitation threads