Mom's Before & After Pics

Options

Replies

• sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are all an inspiration. I wish I would have taken pics and measured! Darn it! Add me if you want to! I am on here everyday. :)
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration!
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Hiccup62301
    Hiccup62301 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Single mom with boys ages 4 and 5. 217 pounds the date of divorce in 2010, down to 150 pounds this year.
    PhotoGrid_1380639685183_zps218147ba.jpg
    IMG_20130924_060656_zpsc30772ab.jpg
    IMG_20131010_202918_zpsa692fb22.jpg

You have some rocking abs! You look amazing! Great job!
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing , you look great.
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are all awesome!!! Thanks for the motivation.
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I had my son Dec 23, 2011. I had to have an emergency C-section. My stats:

5'4.5"
    6 weeks after C-Section : 260lbs
    Start of using MFP (march 13, 2013) : 218lbs
    Current weight : 166.4lbs

Since January 2012:
    1582om8.jpg
    Since using MFP:
    2q8y3w6.jpg
    2jb9nrr.jpg
    Back comparison from a challenge I participated in:
    2j2esxt.png

Way to go! You look amazing. Your before was a lot like mine... And your after looks way better! Awesome work. :)
  • mythyme60
    mythyme60 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you add me to your list of a fittness pal.:smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 250 lbs
    Height: 5'1.5

My story is on my profile. I'm currently 118 lbs, I have 2 kids, oldest will be 10 in 3 days, my youngest will be 3 in 2 months. Both by C-section.

30lf2oi.jpg

5d72g2.jpg
  • sebkiwinaspensmama
    sebkiwinaspensmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    All of you mamas look amazing! These pics are so motivational! Wish I had a before picture..lol.
  • jcmrax5
    jcmrax5 Posts: 133
    Options
    I dont have progress pics to show yet but im a mom to 3 and would love some mommy support! Feel free to add me
  • melismh
    melismh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look so good and healthy...keep up the good work!:heart:
  • imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me- ( I hope this works- never get pics right)

Untitled1-1.png

Untitled2-1.png

I have had some trouble maintaining and have sadly gained a few LBS- I am looking for new friends to help keep me on track :flowerforyou: :drinker:

you did awesome. how long did the 145-125 lbs take you? that's my current goal right now. :)
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My kiddo just turned 12 years old. After I had him, I got down to my pre-pregnancy weight pretty quickly. But then I went to college, bought a house, started a job with crazy hours, had a house fire and yadda, yadda, yadda....Over the past 5 or 6 years, I just started to pack on the pounds.

The photo below is from my sons birthday party in October 2012....this is the proverbial photo that changed it all...I was about 150.

PA050771_zpsc7f664a3.jpg

And this photo is from a couple of weeks ago, again at my sons birthday. I am now about 124, +/- a few depending on the day.

c458dd5d-a5d7-4962-be6a-46ab5a031714_zps4496f278.jpg

I am at my goal weight but I still want to decrease my BF% a little. It is funny that when I was 124 lbs 5 or 6 years ago, I had a much lower BF % and my body was a lot different than it is now. But I am very happy with my work even though there is still more to do!
  • sweetgold
    sweetgold Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great work !!! That the exact same amount I have lost in 3 years. I am trying to lose 10 more then go into holdiing mode. GOOD FOR YOU !!!!
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Also, I just want to add: I let my crazy life get in way of my health. Although I was not at a point that was too unhealthy, I was heading that way. My advice to all moms and mom-to-be's - it is so much easier to deal with that crazy, busy schedule if you make your health and fitness a priority. Some how, I have more energy to be a mom and work my job when I am eating right and working out. When you are so tired, it seems counter-intuitive to expend energy on working out. But once you have made working out/eating right a habit, it will be hard to imagine life any other way.

Everyone looks awesome! Thanks for posting, OP :happy:
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll have before & afters soon to share... These are so inspiring! Way 2 go ladies! I really want to lower my bf%, not just weight... but I'm a Grandma & a Mom... I'm 5' 4" & weigh 138... but my bf% is 28...
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Everytime I wanted to quit I reminded myself that to be a good role model, I needed to be in good health. To be able to take care of my children well, I needed to take care of myself. That if I needed extra energy, it waited for me at the end of a great workout.

I used a lot of Jillian Michaels DVDs post partum, but her moves are rough on your knees, so watch out.

Now I use bodyrock.tv and thedailyhiit.com, both are free, most workouts are short, and the environment is very motivational.

Make sure you're eating good healthy foods 80% of the time, not "low fat" "low cal" options, but REAL, WHOLE foods. Fruits, veggies, and lean protein. Want a candy bar or a slice of pizza? Ok, eat it! But eat it slooooooow. Savor it. Stick to only 20% junk (if even that much). Then remind yourself that to see the body you want in the mirror, it takes dedication, and get hItback to work ;)

Remember that to see long lasting results, you need to make lifestyle changes. And remember that there are lots of us here who've been there, done that, and we're here to help!

This!!!

After my third baby (both of my boys were 10lbs!) I have now lost almost 50 lbs, only 5-10 lbs from goal. This can be done! Your daughter is important! But so are you!!! Find time for you, I' ve done it with 3 little ones running around (I also homeschool my boys K and 1st and my daughter is 13months. I'm just saying it can be done!) And it is sooo worth it!! Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:

Edit to add: I love Jillian Michaels!!! Ripped in 30 has been my go to exercise!
  • Lavinia2You
    Options
    You look amazing! It's crazy what a 25lb loss will do to your body. Very inspiring!
  • rosettafaery
    rosettafaery Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great progress everyone! Inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!