Any Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays?

Options

Replies

• Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I think it's sad that people would reject you on the basis of your sexuality. This is meant to be a place about health and fitness. Yes people relate to different people in different ways but really if anyone can help me improve my fitness than I would love to be your friend. ????????
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual.
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Agree very sad. Not relevant at all
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    got a ton of gay/bi.friends....love them.....but a guy being bi is something I can't believe or understand ...sorry...if you are a guy and like the D you are just practicing the P for the public.

bwahaha :)
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Gay, guy, and married here.

Always appreciate more diversity on my friends list.
  • comrade_questions
    comrade_questions Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    We're ERRYYYWHERE
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    HI!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Bisexual here :) Hello!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Pansexual if that is an option here. :P
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Also pansexual, however I currently have a boyfriend.
    I've had girlfriends in the past, and a boyfriend who was a girl (they were genderqueer) so~
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I find women very attractive, but I only can have an emotional relationship with men. I absolutely LOVE boobs, but I can't stand bagingo (even mine, I think it's gross). I have no idea what this makes me.
  • DiosMom
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss and your continued fight to lose! I'm "straight", but have no problems with L/G/B/T's. Party on! Whatever is right for you. We are all fighting the same battle here and may as well be supportive of each other! :drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou:
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Pansexual transsexual here. I've been with guys and ladies before, in a long term relationship with my wife who identifies as Gay. That confuses people!
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I may as well chime in.....

I am straight, I very much so love men but I have two children, both gay and both are my world. :heart:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Does bi-curiosity count? :flowerforyou:
  • health1971
    Options
    You look great and I'm so happy that you have been able to find friends that you can relate to :wink: ... I'm straight and been married to an amazing man for 20 years and we have a beautiful 21-year-old daughter... My brother is gay and he has been the best brother in the world... I always knew he was gay and when he came out and told me I just hugged him and told him that I always knew and that I would always love him :heart: ... I will F@#$ up anyone that messes with my brother in a heart beat and without a second thought...

Please feel free to add me I LOVE ALL L/G/B/T's :heart: ...

Taking a step at a time to reach my goal always :flowerforyou: ...
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Polysexual FTW - Do I count :P
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    got a ton of gay/bi.friends....love them.....but a guy being bi is something I can't believe or understand ...sorry...if you are a guy and like the D you are just practicing the P for the public.

bwahaha :)

I've heard this second hand from friends who work with gay men. So why can't men be bi? But women can?
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    lesbian in Colorado

straight in Montana :P
  • pverdun
    pverdun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ps I'm almost 61 and straight drinker but have no issue whatever way you swing

I like the above.