current progress pic ,makes me excited for the future!

Replies

• Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Good job
  • AngelinaB79
    AngelinaB79 Posts: 19 Member
    That is AWESOME! Even when it hangs on you, keep that sweater. Put it on and take a picture monthly. I do that with several tops

10035269906_47277afec6.jpg
    Untitled by crochetmom2010, on Flickr

10067067346_a131833b47.jpg
    Untitled by crochetmom2010, on Flickr
    [/quote]

Fantastic job sarahrbraun, lovely to see such great progress :-) x
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Very nice!!! Congrats to you! (and your hubby!) :drinker: Thank God for wonderful husbands!! Mine has also been a HUGE support, wouldn't have done it without him! Best of luck to you both!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    That is such a big difference already! Wow, congrats! And to your hubby on his ten pounds as well :)
  • You are starting strong!! Congrats and keep it up. You can do this!!!
  • thebrowns2004
    thebrowns2004 Posts: 5 Member
    Wow! Those pics make me excited for you too!
  • I like how similar the photos are. Some before/afters leave me wondering if the light/posture is making a person look different. Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope your husband and yourself keep up the good work, you're doing amazing. :heart:
  • awesome job, keep it going
  • KatisLastTime
    KatisLastTime Posts: 2 Member
    Great job, it sounds like together you and your husband are doing it right and having great results for only 3 weeks in! Keep up the hard work, its already staring to pay off - very noticeable change in your pictures!
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    That is amazing!! And only in 3 weeks, you are awesome. Congratulations on your hard work. I cannot wait to see more!! Don't lose the sweater!! (Though soon you'll have to just so we can see what it will be hiding!)
  • Fantastic job girl! Keep up the great work! :D
  • Wow! What an amazing journey you have ahead of you. You look fantastic.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Oh my my how amazing
  • Great progress.

.... keep going. Don't be disheartened when the rate of fall off slows (which it will). Keep at it and it will continue to shift, but not at such a great rate as in the early days. Whatever you do, DO NOT GIVE UP. You are off to a great start! Good luck!
  • Raychule210
    Raychule210 Posts: 20 Member
    Great progress.

.... keep going. Don't be disheartened when the rate of fall off slows (which it will). Keep at it and it will continue to shift, but not at such a great rate as in the early days. Whatever you do, DO NOT GIVE UP. You are off to a great start! Good luck!
    Yeah, this I know.. unfortunately this isnt my first time at this..I know eventually the rate will slow...if its anything like last time itll slow about at 60, but we will see..I will keep going no matter what
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Yeah, this I know.. unfortunately this isnt my first time at this..I know eventually the rate will slow...if its anything like last time itll slow about at 60, but we will see..I will keep going no matter what

I wanted to chime in here, I have lost weight before several times and the most I've ever lost is 60-pounds. This time is different. Not only in many ways but because I BELIEVE it is different because I want more than anything to succeed. I'm at 101-pounds lost and I am not going back. You've got this cause you already plan to continue no matter what. That leads to success!
  • msundrstd1
    msundrstd1 Posts: 27 Member
    Great job!
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    You look great!!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    wow, what a difference already. You go girl!
  • Kimberrh6
    Kimberrh6 Posts: 77 Member
    That is a HHHUUGGEEE difference! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!