Tell me about..

Options
2»

Replies

• mikajao
    mikajao Posts: 30
    Options
    Your goal weight: 120

Why you want to get to your goal: So I can feel good about myself.

Your favorite food: Chicken and dumplings

How you treat yourself (Non food related): I like to get my hair done or go to the home good store and buy myself a little something for the house.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Go shopping!
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oh shoot I didn't see the how you treat yourself non-food related. Um... I buy makeup and nail polish because I'm addicted and I like to collect it LOL
  • espchica
    Options
    My goal weight is 150 lbs. Just started...again....waiting for the needle to move.

Why I want to lose the weight: Be healthy, take care of ME, fight off bad diseases

Favorite food: Tough question--I love a lot of foods. I love Italian or Mexican a lot. My guilty pleasure is chocolate.

Way I reward myself: Since I don't spend so much money on bad food anymore, I save up to get my hair colored and cut, get my nails done, or buy something for myself. I also set up an account to pay myself $1 for each pound lost. When I get to my goal weight, I will do something fabulous with all that money!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: my goal weight is to be about 130-135. My goal body fat is to be at 21-23% I am 134# and 24% BF

Why you want to get to your goal: to be active, energetic, look and feel good.

Your favorite food: pomegranates. And chicken tikka masala with jasmine rice.

How you treat yourself (Non food related): go hiking with my camera. (Puts behind on housework and other stuff, but sometimes we just need to put the boring work stuff on hold)

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: be satisfied that my goal has been reached. No real plans.
  • sirduckbutt
    sirduckbutt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 45-50 kg.

Why you want to get to your goal: I want to feel comfortable, when I look in the mirror.

Your favorite food: pizza!!

How you treat yourself (Non food related): I buy another rubberduck for my collection! :D

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: do the gangnam style.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Goal Weight: 150#

Why I want to get to my goal: Many reasons; as for the number itself, I think it's about right, but I won't know until I get close. Ultimately, whatever weight ends up being healthy for me, I want to be there because I have two babies under the age of 2, and I want to be able to keep up with them as they get older- I want to take them hiking and not be exhausted, or go for bike rides, etc... and not be the fat mom. I also want to be the hot wife. ;)

Favorite Food: Chocolate... do we consider that a 'food'? If not chocolate, yogurt with granola in it.

How I treat myself that isn't food related: Shopping- I have a weakness for accessories like scarves, handbags and jackets. But I want a massage when I get to my first mini-goal.

First thing I plan to do when I reach my (ultimate) goal: well, I said I treat myself by shopping, so that's definitely a given; but my "prize" for getting to my goal weight is a Burton womens ski parka and snowpants, with the skis to match.
  • cmsimpson74
    cmsimpson74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Goal Weight : 140 -133 lbs, will see how I feel when I get there.

Why you want to get to your goal weight : To be fit and healthy for me and my family. To feel good about myself.

Your favourite food : most things

How you treat yourself : trip to the hairdressers every six weeks. Clothes shopping.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goal weight : Get a small tatoo (I want to get my 1st one for my 40th so if I hit goal early I might getvit done sooner or just get a small to celebrate. Also buy new clothes.
  • curvey_lady
    Options
    Your goal weight: 135 (maybe less, but will see how I feel at this point)

Why do you want to get to your goal: I want to love myself inside and out... I don't want to feel ashamed of my body anymore

Your favorite food: hmm... this is tough! Smothered chilli rellanos (with extra cheese and guacamole)

How do you treat yourself (Non food related): Either a pedicure, a new nail polish or some makeup

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Put on a form fitting dress, and go dancing with my husband! - for the first time in a long time I will be able to feel like one of the beautiful women, and not one of the fat women.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: abs

Why you want to get to your goal: it's embarrassing to not be fit

Your favorite food: ribeye

How you treat yourself (Non food related): gadgets

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: go to the beach
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 165

Why you want to get to your goal: It seems like a good number for me. I havent actually been there yet but I have been 175 and really liked how I looked with the exception of my stomach and now I am planning a tummy tuck hence the 165 :)

Your favorite food: chicken lo mein

How you treat yourself (Non food related): I guess I dont really treat myself. I need to maybe rethink that though.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Get a tummy tuck!! Then flaunt my nice flat tummy in a bikini!!
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 150, then I'll reevaluate from there.

Why you want to get to your goal: I want to be healthy, and be around for a long time. I also want my future husband to be able to carry me over the threshold.

Your favorite food: Fettucini Alfredo. Yum

How you treat yourself (Non food related): Hanging out with friends, or doing something special like a concert or something

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Gloat, honestly!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 150 lbs

Why you want to get to your goal: to be healthy and feel better about myself. So I can enjoy activities with my kids.

Your favorite food: chips and salsa

How you treat yourself (Non food related): Pedicures ( love the massaging chair)

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Go on a cruise to celebrate (careful not to gain back my progress on the buffet :tongue: )
  • bremorrison
    Options
    My Goal Weight: 140 lbs

Why Do I Want To Get To My Goal Weight: I want to feel good about myself and know that I did this without using drugs!

My Favorite Food: Salt and Straw Ice Cream (To Die For)

How I Treat Myself (Non-Food Related): Getting my hair/nails done, makes me feel pretty:)

First Thing I Plan To Do When I Reach My Goal: Buy all the clothes that I have never been able to wear my whole life. And Look HOT!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 150 lbs.....maybe 145 lbs but will see when I get to my first goal

Why you want to get to your goal: I want to weigh what I did before I had my two kids. I also want to be healthy and be around for my boys so I can witness all the big milestones in their lives.

Your favorite food: Burgers and fries

How you treat yourself (Non food related): Buy new clothes, have a girl's night out (don't have a lot of those these days).

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Buy a new wardrobe.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Goal Weight: 180 lbs
    Why I want to get to my goal weight.: So I can be everything I am capable of and push myself to the farthest limits. Stop watching my life pass me.
    My Favorite Food: Pizza It has all the best stuff on it... Bread, Cheese, Meat
    How I treat myself: Ultimately its with another experience. I want to experience everything.
    First thing I plan to do after reaching my goal: Set another goal!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Your goal weight: 150...maybe lower

Why you want to get to your goal: I want to be healthy and look healthy at the same time.

Your favorite food: Burritos

How you treat yourself (Non food related): I just rewarded myself for the first time this weekend :) New running shoes, pink accessories and a trip to VS for new bras and undies.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Do a pinup/budoir style photoshoot.
  • DanielleLisa222
    DanielleLisa222 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal weight: 135

Why you want to get to your goal: My body isn't fitting my self image. I have a fit fierce little lady just screaming to get out.

Your favorite food: God, I have to choose a favorite? lol ... Eggplant parm!

How you treat yourself (Non food related): Better now.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Buy all new work clothes!
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight: 93 Kgs(205lb).

Why you want to get to your goal: Feel strong and lighter on my feet. Save fuel money just jog everywhere.

Your favorite food: Juicy Rump steak with nice salad and cheesy toast slices. mmmm!!!

How you treat yourself: Other then family, watch sport with friends.

First thing you plan to do when you reach your goals: Run along the beach, shirtless baywatch style ;) nah probably just donate all my old clothes to the salvation army/saint vincent and then buy a new wardrobe full. Then start a new goal.