Where my fellow nerds at?

Options

Replies

• Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am not a gamer, but I got nerd blood in my veins I swear. I once did an essay on the anti-hero in comic books and graphic novels...cause you know....why not? Nolan's Batman trilogy...SO AMAZING and you cant tell me otherwise, you just can't. Movies, comics, television, I love it all. I also owned the Anakin Skywalker master replica lightsaber, and have done my hair like princess Leia about 10 times, not for any specific reason, but just because I could, walked around like that the whole day. :) Plus, everytime there's a lightning storm I tell myself it's Thor and Loki fighting...
  • azlifah95
    azlifah95 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm OBSESSED with FANTASY BOOKS, ONE PIECE (anime), NARUTO, ANIMES in general, AVATAR, HARRY POTTER.
    When I speak of Harry Potter around my friends, they don't get my references! It's so sad. :(
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    In for comics, sci fi, tabletop, science talk and spending way too much money on memorabilia.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    DC Comics, Batmaaaaaan.! XP

Boooooo! Marvel's better!!

I'm a big fan of Marvel (Deadpool and Hulk are among my favorites), LOVE video games (I cosplayed as Lilith from Borderlands at SDCC 2012), Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Zombies, Ghostbusters, TMNT, Bizzaro books (al la Carlton Mellick III)...geeze, too many things to name! Feel free to shoot me a friend request...ALL of you awesome nerds!

MARVEL is the Mad Note Yo!!!

Marvel has a better main line, DC has better offshoots.
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Yesssss!! My thoughts exactly!! :drinker:
  • Mutant13
    Options
    [/quote]

Yesssss!! My thoughts exactly!! :drinker:
    [/quote]

:drinker:
  • juggz212
    Options
    gamer here, feel free to add me everyone! I could use some more activity on my news feed.
  • allieandlanie
    allieandlanie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am so not sure if I am a "Nerd" or not lol but I do enjoy gaming for hours on end and getting lost in books for days...... My living room looks like a movie theater from time to time with the couch pulled right up in front of the t.v. while I blast away Zombies..... Feel free to add
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for friends with nerdy interests~ Anyone feel free to add me as well. I'm into games, some manga (very picky with the genre), and so on.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Present!! Academic, comic, video game, SOME anime, book, etc. You name it, I probably know it.:)

Feel free to add! ^_^ I love nerdy discussions!
  • JumpinJill
    JumpinJill Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Big nerd here, way too much to list, but I'm real sucker for battlestar galactica and Stargate series!

Big into Scifi shows, even Doctor Who!

1 fry short of a happy meal? Love Stargate!

I worked in a collectibles store when I was younger so I really got into star trek and have even been to a convention, but did not dress up. I like video games like final fantasy but mostly games where I get to shoot and blow things up! Finally, I will admit I played a collectible card game and participated in a few tournaments. That is about as nerdy as it gets I think :)
  • FitnessForReiner
    Options
    I'm not exactly a fellow nerd, but maybe an Otaku? Into anime and games? :P
    My name is actually FitnessForReiner because I want to cosplay(Reiner from SnK).
    I don't know what else I could say. lmao
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Nerd here!
    I wanna get in better shape partly for more revealing cosplay. :blushing:
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm still laughing that you think Riker was the boss...
    (though I guess he is a pool man equivalent when he comes to the ladies)

Comfy enough with my nerd to accept both nerd and geek as a label

scored so high in a test at uni that I was accused of cheating (because I never came to class)
    majored in Maths and Physics in my undergrad
    currently employed as a database nerd

SciFi/Fantasy loves pretty much everything, and if it doesn't have a plot most mere mortals would not get the first time, explosions, aliens, nanites or opportunities to change the polarity of something, I won't even watch/read/touch it. It's just brimming over with wrong-ability...

Obscure Hobbies- BJDs, ex DnD DM

Freckles and Specs... but not a natural red head (though my cable guy partner is does that count?)
    our fur baby is named Arya Stark

Able to have loud simultaneous debates on multiple topics without losing track, but distracted by bunnies and bright lights
    oo shiny thing...
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Nerd here!
    I wanna get in better shape partly for more revealing cosplay. :blushing:

^^^^^ FTW!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i do comics, but not the super hero type (with the exception of green arrow, he is awesome)

read stuff more like walking dead, y the last man, 100 Bullets etc.

currently reading sandman.

i like to game but have no time to do so, nor the money to buy the equipment required to play the latest ones.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    DC Comics, Batmaaaaaan.! XP

Boooooo! Marvel's better!!

I'm a big fan of Marvel (Deadpool and Hulk are among my favorites), LOVE video games (I cosplayed as Lilith from Borderlands at SDCC 2012), Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Zombies, Ghostbusters, TMNT, Bizzaro books (al la Carlton Mellick III)...geeze, too many things to name! Feel free to shoot me a friend request...ALL of you awesome nerds!

MARVEL is the Mad Note Yo!!!

DC often makes me want to punch babies. Or at least smoke cigarettes and blow smoke in a baby's face. Because DC would hate that. Me and DC been on the outs since Wonder Woman went on 'trial' for 'killing' Max Lord. Stupid policies are stupid.

Wait. What was the question? Marvel. The answer is always Marvel.
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    <---I'm mrs. Captain Kirk.:wink:
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    just attended geekgirl con. feel free to add me
  • scward1991
    scward1991 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Firefly, still obsessed with BTVS (and proud!!!)... anything joss whedon related... Batman/Iron Man... in fact anything Marvel/DC related..

Game wise - Amnesia.. outlast... and partial to a bit of Halo...