Passed my original goal of 145...from 181lbs to 140lbs

Replies

• Thank you all so very much for your kind words and support!!!!!!!
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    bump :)
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Wow! Great job!
  • Thank you
    Wow! Great job!
  • Felecia1923
    Felecia1923 Posts: 61 Member
    The whole favorites thing is mine and my grandpas things he was recently in the hospital for a few weeks and I didn't know if he was going to make it. He made it out but he is still really sick.. My story I have lost almost 40 pounds and now I am pregnant... lol
    Right in the middle of losing my weight for my wedding I end up pregnant 3 months so far... lol
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story.....beautiful. You are a true success! Congratulations. I am working to get there too. Finally :-)
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    You look amazing. Wondering how tall you are?

BTW I couldn't finish reading your entire post because I'm at work and started crying. I think you are incredibly strong (as are all military wives/mothers who push through) to go through everything and keep pushing.
  • Thank you so much. I bawled writing it! I am 5'6"
    You look amazing. Wondering how tall you are?

BTW I couldn't finish reading your entire post because I'm at work and started crying. I think you are incredibly strong (as are all military wives/mothers who push through) to go through everything and keep pushing.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Beautiful girl at any weight! Congradts on your hard work paying off and getting healthier!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Yay! This made my morning. :)
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    wtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story and for the encouragement. You look amazing. wish we could all be like that soon.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    You look awesome seriously!!
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story and I'm sorry about the loss of your grandpa.

PS It is so helpful to be able to visualize what - 40lb can look like. You look fantastic.
  • Thank you guys. It feels so wonderful to be able to post in the success stories. I've been waiting to do so for years.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    You look awesome! Can I just say that you looked awesome before too :smile:

^^Totally this:) And thanks for sharing your story..I am so sorry for your loss, its so hard:( but glad you have bounced back and this time for good!
  • BellaBoo135
    BellaBoo135 Posts: 17 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are such an inspiration.
  • Thank you :) I just wanted to share my heart!
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are such an inspiration.
  • alitawashington
    alitawashington Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. God bless you and congratulations! Never stop dreaming.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 628 Member
    WOW... Amazing story and transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!