Fitness buffs out there!

13»

Replies

• IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Dont know if I fit the part... Cycle 2.4hrs a day 3-4 days a week, gym 2-3 times a week (runnng / machines) and now going to add another 3-4 gym visits to add weights to my routine...
    Does that count? If it does, feel free to add me...
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Gym 6 days a week.... Twice a day 3 times a week
    Burn 4000 calories 5 days a week
    Wrestling 4 days a week
    Traking macros 6 days a week
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    In the gym 5-6 days a week, average of around an hour each time.
    Training for strength/powerlifting - callused hands!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Gym 6 days a week.... Twice a day 3 times a week
    Burn 4000 calories 5 days a week
    Wrestling 4 days a week
    Traking macros 6 days a week
    I now feel rather lame with my calorie burn, usually around 2500-3000 a day 3-4 days a week. Must try harder.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    :drinker:
  • 22 year old personal trainer. Currently training for NPC Men's Physique Show this coming November. Instagram: @jc_fitness_23 follow me if you'd like! :D
  • Thanks for the comments guys I'll try to add you guys today ????
  • Don't forget leg day!!!!
  • I just started my fitness pal which I need to add a picture later on today. I have become a gym rat. I being going at it for 6 months and I want results so bad that I'm at the gym 6 times a week for 2-3 hrs. I rotate arm day and leg day whith a mix of cardio each time I go. I have seing a difference in my body and ofcourse I have being eating healthy in order to get the results and body I want. I would love to hear any advice that anyone has!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Train 7 days, love it! Live it! And it's changed my life!

I'm a daily logger with an open diary! My saying is sweat is fat crying so I make that ***** cry daily!!!

Feel free to add me if you are chatty and supportive! Friend collectors need not bother!

Have a great day!! Xx
  • Hi you can add me if you like I don't go to the gym a great deal, but i've done Insanity twice, in the last week of Focus T25 and i'm starting Body Beast in just over a week after a recovery/stretch week. I also done Tough Mudder this year and i'm pre-registered for next year already
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    That's me, except it's usually 7 days per week at the gym! :)
  • Added all of you guys!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    A gym rat for 30 years now!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Niners loss today was heartbreaking
  • That's not me at the moment but it has been in the past and I'm trying to get there again and am after support and motivating friends on here to help me, please feel free to add. Thanks, Bex
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Combination gym (paid for) and gym in my building. Outside i do multiple exercise classes and in my building gym I do the elliptical machine. Total: five days a week.
  • Keep it up gym rats!
  • DeeJayShank
    DeeJayShank Posts: 92 Member
    I'm in agreement with Melb_Alex. I've had much more success by 1.) eating very clean, and 2.) cranking up the intensity to full throttle for just 45 minutes per day, 4-5 days per week. Unless you are a bodybuilder, then spending more than 1 hour in the gym a day is probably unnecessary. If it's what you like to do, then great. But additional results drop off dramatically after the first 45 minutes, mostly because you're not going as hard by that time!