Passed my original goal of 145...from 181lbs to 140lbs

Options
12346»

Replies

• SunnyDee712
    SunnyDee712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, Jessica. Your relationship with your grandpa reminds me of the one I had with mine. He's been gone 9 years, but I still miss him everyday... Your grandpa would be so proud of your drive and determination. I'm sure he was your biggest cheerleader. You look fantastic!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story! thanks for sharing & congrats on your progress
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    I am in awe at all of the wonderful support. I feel overwhelmed (in a wonderful way)
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful journey. You look incredible and your story made me cry. So glad you stuck it through!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You were very pretty before, but you're beautiful now!!! Congratulations on exceeding your goal and thank you for sharing your personal and touching story. Kindest regards!
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Inspiring, way to go!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've done a FANTASTIC job - congratulations!!!
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    amazing inspirational story :)
  • msmonique46
    msmonique46 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is such a great inspirational story. Your story hits home. Congrats on the weight loss and continued success. God Bless!!!
  • nehmon
    nehmon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    it is a very touching story.
    Yes you are righ. You are Worth it. Never give up even when you fail, failing means only we have to try harder next time.
    Plus, look at you. You came to amzing Results. Congrats
  • JimBarnhartMN
    JimBarnhartMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In reading your story I have to say that I can tell you are a beautiful person no matter where you are in your fitness challenge. I'm sure your husband sees that in you every day and so did your grandpa. Thank you for sharing and best wishes to you.
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You are a stunning girl inside and out. Thanks so much for sharing such a personal part of your life with us. It brought tears to my eyes but I'm glad that you got to say your goodbyes. I wish you much more success and happiness. Good for you for realizing that you are, indeed, worth every happiness. <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!