For the ladies that decided to take back their...

Options
13»

Replies

• beckerkra
    beckerkra Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh ladies - I hate to be contrary - but I would never intentionally put weight on my chest. Not for any reason. I am waiting until I am at goal to take mine down to a nice C or less. I despise having big breasts and it makes life so difficult. Reaching around to hold my kids; reaching around to pick something up - it is miserable. Push-ups? not without a bench. And cardio - only with a double bra and still I bounce like crazy. Breastfeeding was soooo hard- they scared the poor baby since they were bigger than she was! I did it anyway - but it was not easy.

I think OPs figure is fantastic and I wouldn't change a thing. Sorry girl, but I think it is a mistake. You don't realize how much freedom you have!

I know I'm probably not welcome in this thread due to being a guy, but honestly I have to agree with Jewels here. This is coming from a guy who has a nat G-Cup wife yes, but that also means I see the kind of back problems, and other problems that arise with my wife having larger breasts. The grass is always greener on the other side honestly.

Also, purely person opinion, but I don't find fake to be attractive, and would much rather have natural smaller any day of the week in my partner over large and fake. Please understand I mean no offense to anyone who has had a breast enhancement though. if it makes your own self esteem better, and you truly happier, than definitely do what makes you happy! You need to love yourself first and foremost or anything or anyone. If you're thinking though, even the slightest bit that it'll enhance every guy's opinion and make you more attractive to men, than I would say that you're only partially right. I can't speak for most men globally, but I can speak for the vast majority of my guy friends because well, what else do guys talk about? ;) Of my guy friends it stands at around a 90/10 split between not liking, and liking breast enhancements even if it means the woman being an A-B cup.

So before making that adjustment make absolutely sure that this is right for YOU, and not because you're trying to impress any other individual other than yourself. Don't even listen to your bf/hubby or do it "for them" because it's your body, and noone can or should control what you do to your own body. Your true friends and true partner will still love you regardless of your choice. Doesn't mean they may prefer one way over the other, but they will still love you. :)

Personal opinion too btw, You don't need an enhancement hun, you're already hot. My wife thinks so too! ;)