Need friends that log on daily

Replies

• TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    I am a daily loggeronerer :happy:
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 445 Member
    just hit 915 days, so I am pretty much here every day ~ add me if you want! :flowerforyou:
  • Chriskvigil
    Chriskvigil Posts: 3 Member
    I don't post that much on the community forums, but I do log on fairly consitantly. I would love to have additional friends.
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Feel free to add me I am addicted this site
  • oreoelle
    oreoelle Posts: 17 Member
    I'll send you a request I log at least 6 days a week! Sunday is my only break day if I take one.
  • Hello everyone! I just joined on Sunday October 20. I log on each day. I started measuring and weighing all my foods. I record EVERYTHING! I have lost 1.8 lbs so far. Just want to lose another 1.2 lbs before Thanksgiving then another 3 lbs before Christmas. Wish me luck. Good luck to everyone else out there!:smile:
  • stephcook12
    stephcook12 Posts: 13 Member
    lets motivate eachother!
    lol
    inspiration fitness pals welcome :)
  • seeyoulighter7
    seeyoulighter7 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I am a complete newbie to this, and have well over 100 lbs. to lose. :( I have been logging in several times per day, and am trying to get the hang of things! Going well so far, and I plan to be very much a regular on this site. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • MsSophySticated
    MsSophySticated Posts: 181 Member
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • Beckyferg90
    Beckyferg90 Posts: 64 Member
    Add me everyone :) I log on everyday x
  • Anyone who wants to add me go ahead..

I'm pretty new my first week on here and I'm logging everything and my goal is to loose another 35lbs too ;)
  • SunnyDee712
    SunnyDee712 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm on everyday and looking for friends to encourage me or to lend encouragement to....feel free to add me!!
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    I am very active and log daily. Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • AD5693
    AD5693 Posts: 13 Member
    Just getting started, would love adds for motivation!!
  • Feel free to add me! I'm 7 days new and would love more friends :)
  • I log on daily you can add me, I too need friends...I started last Monday...so I'm 8 days in!!
  • add me too everyone
  • sarcathryn
    sarcathryn Posts: 21 Member
    My day isn't complete if I don't log my meals and exercise ! This site has really jump started my weight loss and kicked me into go mode ! Add me if you want (:
  • stephcook12
    stephcook12 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me!
    lets be fitness pals! :)
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    I log daily and exercise daily, anyone can add :)