NEED FRIENDS TO LOSE WEIGHT ON MY BEHALF

Options
delicious_cocktail
delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
HELLO EVERYONE. I HAVE BEEN ON MY FITNESS GURNEY FOR AWHILE NOW AND I HAVE HIT A PLATTOE. I NEED SOME NEW FRIENDS TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR ME. I AM TIRED OF COUNTING CALIROES AND NEED SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE TO JUST EMAIL SO THEY WILL LOG MY FOOD FOR ME AND ALSO EXERCISE. THANK YOU.

ALSO I DO NOT HAVE MUCH MOTIVATION SO MY FRIENDS NEED TO BE REALLY MOTIVATED TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME THROUGHOUT A DAY TO ASK IF I HAVE EATED ANYTHING.

YOUR HELP IS GOOD APPRECIATED. GOOD DAY.

JIM

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Hi Jim! I'm looking to do the same! Hoping to fight off the holidays by relying on other people for support in all forms.

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I'll take your wife from you. That's over 100 pounds lost right there.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Hi Jim! I'm looking to do the same! Hoping to fight off the holidays by relying on other people for support in all forms.

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

CAN I TRUST YOU TO DO THE LEGWORK FOR ME? I HATE LEG LIFTS.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

IN!!! Have you seen what this guy eats? Not only is she gorgeous, but she can cook, too!

You may have to share her.

Jim: let me know if you get any takers. I could use a stand in as well. My feet hurt from standing so long.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE. I HAVE BEEN ON MY FITNESS GURNEY FOR AWHILE NOW AND I HAVE HIT A PLATTOE. I NEED SOME NEW FRIENDS TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR ME. I AM TIRED OF COUNTING CALIROES AND NEED SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE TO JUST EMAIL SO THEY WILL LOG MY FOOD FOR ME AND ALSO EXERCISE. THANK YOU.

ALSO I DO NOT HAVE MUCH MOTIVATION SO MY FRIENDS NEED TO BE REALLY MOTIVATED TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME THROUGHOUT A DAY TO ASK IF I HAVE EATED ANYTHING.

JIM

u got it man.
    i'll jux do wut worx for you.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

JIM

u got it man.
    i'll jux do wut worx for you.

Ouch, that was really painful.

ETA: I am in no way referring to his spelling, because that is totally against CG and I would never ever ever do that.

.......... < for Jof, if he made it this far.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    sUp. i tHEenK i kAN hElp U oWT?
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    You need to not shout and spell correctly. And how can people lose weight for you? It's your journey, nobody elses.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

IN!!! Have you seen what this guy eats? Not only is she gorgeous, but she can cook, too!

You may have to share her.

Jim: let me know if you get any takers. I could use a stand in as well. My feet hurt from standing so long.

Can she cook SuiTe Pertaterz?
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    OMG YOLO!
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    I'll exercise for you, but I hate tracking things, so you'll need to find somebody else to follow me around and log it.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I might be able to help out but only if you're exactly 6'1", just like me. I can only be a supportive friend to people the same height and build as me.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    put me down for losing five pounds on your behalf. I can look better and also feel like I am doing something charitable. This is a great idea, OP
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Haha.. this is very funny!!
  • eminenima
    Options
    You can have what I have lost so far if you will take my plantar warts.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I will lose weight for you if you eat for me. Deal?
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options

JIM

Wait, so if I understand correctly, you are wheeling yourself around on a gurney trying to get fit and you hit something and flattened your toe? I'd get off the gurney before the nurses call security and ask why you are wheeling yourself around on one. Running would be good not only for prevention of being confined in a small space, but for aerobics too.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Totally in!! I mean, this is a SUPPORT site and we're ALL here for the SAME reason, right? I'm so glad to know what that reason is now... losing weight for Jim!
    Jim, I hope you like double chocolate frozen yogurt with dark chocolate bits -- that's what I'm logging for you right now, k?
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    I would be happy to eat all your broccoli for you.... This b*tch loves her broccoli
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'd like to help but I sometimes burn a lot of calories in a day and don't always eat them all back. I'll probably put you into "starvation mode". Sorry 'bout that.

What if I eat some Raspberry Ketones? Will that help you? I'm thinking of wearing a garbage bag to bed also. Let me know if it works for you.