GET MY WIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Reprogram the tv parental locks so she cannot get to her favorite channels..

Leave empty boxes of her favorite foods in the cupboard

This would be so annoying!
    but way so funny
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Plastic wrap stretched tight over the toilet, then put the seat down. :laugh: Even if she discovers it when she sits down it will be a creapy surprise to have something touching her "there".

Oh rats, I just saw someone posted this..................Let us know if you try it.
  • Just_Wil
    Just_Wil Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If you have a hand sprayer at your kitchen sink, tape or rubber band the button down and point in general direction of victim. Then ask her to get you some water or just wait until she does it on her own.
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    Load her hair dryer with baking powder.. be sure to clean the edges so it doesnt look like you've done anything.
    The minute she turns it on (usually after a shower) the baking powder will fly out all over her hair and face.. sticking because shes still wet.

It's an oldie.. but a goodie. *** EDIT *** Didnt notice that someone had already written this .. ok .. its time for the big guns..

During your next sexual encounter .. wait till shes really into it .. and yell out her sister/mom's name .. LMAO .. Then see how long you can stay on. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand go.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Cook her a nice dinner. Be very careful with pranking your wife, it could backfire

haha I love this response!
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Remember somethings you can't take back and you have to live with her:laugh:
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    dirty sanchez
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    Do you have a buddy that can help you out? This is one my dad did to a friend of his that owns a bar.

His friend was bar tending one night and my dad pretended to be drunk. When his friend was not looking he poured a can of stew on the bar then pretended to be passed out next to it. His friend was really mad and put on long rubber gloves to clean it up with and a guy sitting next to him started picking up the chunks and eating them (they had that planned out of course).

The were kicked out of the bar for 2 weeks but said it was worth it!

Someone mentioned the cardboard cut out in the back seat of the car...that one would get me!
  • teesfood
    Options
    Wow some extremists on here much???? Anywho, me and my ex used to have water wars. One time I got a water gun, put it in the freezer before the water actually froze and lit his @ss up when he came home from work. LOL those were the days =) I also took a baby doll head and took the eyes out, then put a glow stick in the head. LMAO!!! Thats a good one. Happy Pranking! I'm also for the cling wrap. My sister and cousins did that to my brother's Civic - HEEEEEELARIOUS!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    If she eats sushi or some other bite sized food, put a little bit of Blair's 3AM Reserve on it. It's hot pepper extract and will burn for DAYS if you put a full dropper on whatever she eats.
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Buy womans underware, remove the tags, soil them and hide them somewhere she will find them.

Coming from a woman i wouldn't advise this!! You just want to prank her not make her leave you.
  • Firefighter4ever
    Options
    Super glue all the toilets seats up and hide every roll of TP.
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If your shower is open at the top, get a cup of cold water and pour it over on her while she is in the shower. Then next time you take a shower, lock the door. :wink:
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My husband and I used to play pranks on each other all the time.

He wrote Nair on the front of the shampoo bottle and turned it so I couldn't see until I picked it up and turned the bottle.

I took all of the toothpaste out of the bathroom and left a tube of preparation H where the tooth paste usually sits.

He turned the cold water on while I was in the shower.

I poured ice water over the shower.

He waited till I was in mid sit to pee and ran in to scare me.

I put Vaseline on the toilet seat.

He put a cardboard cut out of a man in front of the front door inside the house.

I put jelly beans under his seat cover in his truck.

He put a hen (chicken) in the back of my truck and didn't lock the door on the cage.

I put a spider in the shower.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Tape the sprayer handle down on the sink and point it toward her. The next time she turns on the faucet, she'll get soaked.

I did this for april fools. guess who forgot it was taped and turned on the water?
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Ask her "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY she does it?" - alternatively, if you find this funny rather than unrepeatably expletive then have a baby? That should sew your feet to the ground, with or without the divorce.
  • WinniDePoux
    Options
    Re lace all her shoe laces so they tie at the bottom of her shoes.
    Bag up all her best clothes. Hide them & say you gave all the old clothes to charity collectors.
    Buy some cream for a contagious disease. Squeeze a bit out of the tube & leave it in the medicine cabinet.
    Buy a load of cheap white clothes from the charity store. Dye them pink & leave them in the washing machine. Tell her you did the laundry & you washed her work clothes/kids clothes.

Now, see, there ARE things to do that are fun without going too far! Jokes including feces are just nasty and I certainly can't imagine wanting to be married to someone who thinks it is OK. The plastic wrap over the toilet would be funny in the middle of the night so long as you don't wake up groggy and forget about it :-)
  • WinniDePoux
    Options
    Re-arrange all of her clothes in her dresser drawers. IE... move her panties and bras to a different drawer.

When she puts her purse down, move it to a different spot, in a different room of the house. Works with her cell phone too.

Put fake tics or some other type of fake bug on her side of the bed, under the blankets. Fake bugs in the shower, or in the sink in the bathroom.

Giant rubber snake curled up in the toilet.

Freeze her side of the bed. (This requires a big bag of ice, make sure it doesn't leak,) I used a couple of Glad gallon size freezer bags. Put the ice on her side of the bed a half hour before she goes to bed, and make sure you are able to remove it before she goes to bed, without being seen, obviously..

Wait till she falls asleep, then put an ice cube down her pj's.

Call her someone else's name when you are making love to her.

I was just thinking that this guy is a master... then I read the last bit. Seriously? The point of a joke is to get her annoyed, not to plant seeds of doubt into her psychy about your fidelity. She will never, NEVER 100% believe that you were joking.
  • jbuck93
    jbuck93 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all of the ideas, but put a rubber band around the kitchen sink sprayer so when she turns on the faucet it spays her.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Step 1:

Buy Lego's the same colour as your bathroom floor

Step 2:

While she is in the shower, place them on the floor.

Step 3:

Prepare the couch for an extended visit!