Greek Yogurt: I get it now

Options
124»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I used to love Greek yogurt! Unfortunately, I have to avoid it now because I realized the milk protein was creating too much mucus, which caused frequent sinus infections for me. :/ Just make sure you don't overdo it if you have any problems like this. It wasn't bad for me until I started having a cup every day.

my doctor said that was a straight up myth- the dairy mucus thing.

I've never had it affect me one way or the other- but I know people swear it does. Shrug. I'ts 11 for me- time for some greek yogurt/protein/fruit! NOM NOM NOM
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I like greek yogurt, hard to eat the plain straight up without something mixed in, but there's a lot of things that I can mix in or add the yogurt to to get a nice little tangy flavor added in.
  • barb106
    barb106 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Thanks for all the great ideas!
  • amergee
    amergee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • aKate_
    aKate_ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Someone may have already mentioned it, but it is so good mixed with a little cocoa powder and some honey! I think it's better than pudding...
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Help me get greek yoghurt.

It's called a supermarket. Walk in, buy some greek yoghurt....try the Chobani 2% fat ones.... and you are all set
  • MisterHeavyDuty
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt is a wonderful sour cream substitute. I put it on my baked potatos.