Replies

• ghouliejulie85
    ghouliejulie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni pizza, Cupcakes and Flamin Hot chips
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I love jelly beans. I pick up the package at the store, put it down, pick it up, look at the calories, put it down again. One of these days, I'll put it in the cart, but....... not yet. As long as I can control my environment, I'm good.
  • dmorinn
    dmorinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    doritos and peanut butter :love: :heart:
  • stephanieburton786
    Options
    I'd say carrot cake and Reese's cups.(Not together obviously).
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I'd say carrot cake and Reese's cups.(Not together obviously).

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.
    :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • SheGlistensasSheSings
    Options
    Dark chocolate. Sushi in large quantities. Greek yogurt and a whole cup of berries
    Kombucha drinks
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Chips
    Wings
    Oatmeal cookies
    Vanilla ice cream
    Hamburger
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Mine was doughnuts. The last one I had was more than ten years ago, and now I can't have them at all because I can't have gluten at all. Fortunately, gluten free pie crust is perfectly delicious, so I'll be having pie on Thanksgiving.

If you are at all interested in making your own, there is a new cookbook that just recently came out called Baked Doughnuts for Everyone - all the recipes are Gluten Free!!

http://www.amazon.com/Baked-Doughnuts-For-Everyone-Gluten-Free/dp/1592335667

Thank you - going to have to have a look as I miss doughnuts too due to coeliacs disease
  • Suzanuh
    Suzanuh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mmm. Bacon cheeseburger and reese's peanut butter cups. Especially the holiday ones. The reese's Christmas trees always taste better.
  • whisperwhitley
    Options
    Mmm. Bacon cheeseburger and reese's peanut butter cups. Especially the holiday ones. The reese's Christmas trees always taste better.

Another Reeses fan! yay!
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Tropicalfirestorm Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Avacado. It's high in calories, the last time I checked.
    Hot cheetos or BBQ chips. Chips in general.
    CHiCKEN and other "real" meats. Especially honey BBQ chicken. I tried vegetarian burgers but the only one that didn't make me want to vomit was the one that was supposed to "taste like a (nonspecified) meat burger." I love vegetables, but hate mushrooms and olives, and I am pretty sure those things were 90 mushrooms.

What else.... popcorn used to be a guilty pleasure but I ate too much of it and now dun like it XD
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    oatmeal raisin cookies
    vanilla tootsie rolls
    cashews (large large amounts...)
    macaroni and cheese
    cheezits
    oreos..

oh the list goes on and on.. can't keep some of these items in sight or I go nuts.
  • whisperwhitley
    Options
    oatmeal raisin cookies
    vanilla tootsie rolls
    cashews (large large amounts...)
    macaroni and cheese
    cheezits
    oreos..

oh the list goes on and on.. can't keep some of these items in sight or I go nuts.

Oreos! YES! I love Oreo's, I didn't even think of them. They are my weakness too..when I was heavy I could eat a whole package in one sitting. Bad me =\ I haven't eaten them since I lost weight.
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny super chunky cookie dough ice cream with LOTS of chocolate syrup, and cookie dough from Papa Murphy's
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    cookie butter. reeses.
  • mapenguinkeeper
    Options
    fried chicken w/mashed potatoes and gravy.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    DORITOS_COOL_RANCH_.gif
  • caseygrant90
    caseygrant90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    White Castle. Haha, totally my guilty pleasure... And my greatest weakness!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Everything.
    You guys are killing me and giving me mad cravings haha xD
    I'm a huge ice cream person, so I struggle with the reeses cup friend z at Friendly's, and my parent's AMAZING and terrible for you homemade cookies and cream ice cream<3 used to eat so much I got sick/way too cold :x

Girl Scout cookies, too.

Ugh.

Tagalongs and Samoas. :c