What clique were you in?

Options

Replies

• saracantthink
    saracantthink Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was a Goth Stoner. I wore black, chains, and even had my collar bone pierced! Lol I was rarely sober and ditched a lot of school!!
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    In a very small clique that talked about wrestling, video games, music, movies, & sports. (In that order too lol)
    Wrestling & video games were the main topics, especially when one of us discovered news of a new wrestling game that was in the works or about to be released.
    Then spent most of Senior year alone or hanging out with one buddy who remained from the small clique.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was also the girl with friends in every group. No specific clique. I was very smart in every class but math, I was a little shy and was nicknamed sunshine by people.
  • ConfidenceLovee
    Options
    I was in the loud clique.
    Like 20+ people, gossipy, and complete retards
  • iluv2lift
    iluv2lift Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Stoners/Metalheads .
    I still can't believe I was that person. The great thing about getting old is growing up.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Band Jocks. Otherwise known to the uninitiated as Band Geeks.

I`m still one. Made a career of it.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    The introverted clique. We met separately.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    President and Founder of the UBER GOOBERS! lol

Love it!
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    The introverted clique. We met separately.

I was in this one too - I never met you though. Obviously.....
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    'honors kids' group just because we all had every class together, and 'drama/choir kids' because I was in choirs and the school plays.

I don't miss any of that clique stuff.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    The socially awkward crowd, but so socially awkward that we were teased about it - just enough so that we weren't "cool".
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    For the couple of years that I did HS I was not a member of any click - didn't care for them but individuals in most could be considered friends at times. I had grades, was into sports (skiing, soccer, basketball, softball, track and field, and swimming to name a few), cars, working, reading, flying and did not want to be limited to one "type" of friends.
  • ra1williamson
    ra1williamson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Stoners..haha
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior in highschool. I've never really been in a group. My highschool is a "country" highschool. The cliques are divided from the true rednecks and country boys and girls, the redneck wannabes, the popular people, which is split into two groups, jocks and others. We don't have a lot of school people to make up the crowd of nerds, or geeks, or anyone else. I try to get along with everyone and socialize with everyone, but if I had to be put in a clique... Goodness. I guess gaming clique? Or geeks. Probably geeks. I don't really hang out with girls, waaaay too much drama...
  • MartiCat70
    MartiCat70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Stoners and headbangers. 'Metal health will drive you mad'! LOL
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Didn't care about what "clique" I was in, only had one thing on my mind...not much has changed.
    0G7yYVl.gif
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I wasn't. Unless you count being outcast from day 1, and trying to fit in anywhere and not succeeding. I had started Kindergarten at a different school, and when I transferred when we moved, turns out what I had learned was a lot of what was covered in 1st grade in the new one, so they bumped me up to 2nd. So not only did I not start out in K with all the other kids at the new school, but after the first week, they advanced me. And at that age...well, people form opinions right away, and I was never really accepted by the rest, until maybe my JR year or so. Even then, it wasn't so much that I was accepted, but moreso that I wasn't ignored completely any more. Probably didn't really help my cause much, looking back, as far as grades and things went, because I just didn't care most of the time.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    bump because interesting how people reflect on their past.
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    loner/skater i didn't skate but all my friends did and i didn't put up with the usual bull****.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My school had 142 in my graduating class and it was a very country redneck school so everyone for the most part were friends and I fell between most of the groups and probably didn't fit in any one in particular.