How many hours a day do you exercise?

Options
13»

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Most days it's anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour. Occasionally I'll have an odd day where all i can get in is either 20 minutes or I'll have loads of time and get a good 80 minutes in.

I don't have a set schedule, so I have to be flexible on what I do and when I can do it.
  • hadlockd801
    hadlockd801 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am wondering if some that post are fanatics or if I am just to darn lazy! lol I am 50 yrs. old and exercise for 60 min. 5 days a week unless I can't get out of bed that day! lol Luckily the grand baby that comes every morning, gets me out of bed and I take him on my 60 min. walk!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have been working out daily, I switch between strength training and cardio from day to day.
    My usual workout is between 45-25 minutes. I will add more time once I get used to my workout routine.
    If you don't have a treadmill, jog in place. Can't make it to the gym? Jog in place.
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    sat: rest
    sun: rest
    mon: 1 hour weighted stairs (70 extra pounds, 90 flights, 780 bicep curls with 10 pound weight)
    tue: 2.25 hours strength training (too many to list, but makes me sore)
    wed: walk day, (see what I did there :glasses: ), normally 2-3 hours at 3.8 MPH pace.
    thu: 2.25 hours strength training (too many to list, but makes me sore)
    fri: 1 hour weighted stairs (70 extra pounds, 90 flights, 780 bicep curls with 10 pound weight)

grand total 8.5 - 9 hours a week.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    At least 45 minutes per day, more if I have time.
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I do 3 hours of Krav Maga a week.

Though I do need to start working on increasing the number of pushups I can do so I can keep up with the boys better :tongue:
  • Hyperosim
    Options
    I try and shoot for an hour every day.

But, I'd like to get to two hours.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Usually 2 hours, on & off. I sometimes try to break it into sessions, but it totals 2 hours or so.