What clique were you in?

Options

Replies

• Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Raver/Goth and Band Geek...turned into Athlete the last year of high school when I moved and joined the volleyball, soccer, and rugby teams.
  • slouw10
    slouw10 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nerd/Geeks
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I was a part of one of the many "outcast/loser" groups in early high school but that changed to the smoker/stoner/emo group. Stayed in this smoker/stoner group (the emo thing pretty much died out as we aged :laugh:) for the rest of high school.

I was also in the Enrichment Program, thus most of my classes were higher-level than those of my closest friends in the smoker/stoner group. I was the "smart/responsible kid" amongst the smoker/stoner group, but was the "weird/stoner kid" when in my classes. I feel like I didn't quite fit anywhere because of that.
  • speedgoose
    Options
    the athletes
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    the athletes

this ^
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I was a geek that got along with everyone lol
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I was primarily friends with the Artists, but i honestly got along with everyone. I had friends in just about every clique, which is how I am still today. Basically if you're a nice person, I'll be your friend. I love having a diverse group of friends.
  • johnnyahles
    Options
    google, bruh.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    What clique were you in in high school?

For many people here, they were very fat as a child. So in HS a lot were not in cliques.

Myself I was not in a clique but I was a band geek.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    None. I was a lone rider; a neutron. I could roll with anybody like a chameleon.
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    I was friends with all different types of people. I had one best friend, we were pretty much attached at the hip. I went to school, worked and played numerous sports. Soccer took up most of my time. I trained pretty hard on a daily basis. School was school, I didn't hate or love it.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I wasn't really in a clique. I hung out with and was liked by nearly everyone (was a smart, tomboyish, country girl who ran with the party crowd although I didn't drink or smoke). I was obese my freshman and sophomore years and lost 75 pounds in the late spring and over the summer before my junior year (even then I wasn't skinny or what I considered pretty). Even then I wasn't part of the "in" or "popular" crowd but still got along with everyone. If anything I was a geek because I was smart (on the scholastic bowl team, JETS team, graduated valedictorian, etc). But apparently although I wasn't in the "IN" crowd, I was popular with most everyone because I was voted prom queen my senior year. Normally a title reserved for the cheerleaders and "skinny *****es" crowd. lol
  • inktink
    inktink Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I fit in with just about everyone by senior year.. freshman year was definitely with the poor kids and rednecks, sophomore year more with the gamers (even though I never was a gamer), moved away, still stuck to the gamer/goth/stoner crowd. Moved back junior year as my own goth crowd, managed to connect to one other but we stuck with the gamer/stoner kids. I went to a pretty small school so there was basically the "it" crowd, and the "not it" crowd lol. By halfway through senior year, everyone figured out that we might never see each other again, so we all started to get along. At that point I had joined color guard, so I was part of the band geeks to the outsiders, and not cool enough for the band geeks themselves lol
  • JeffMac2013
    Options
    I was a jock with a nerdy side. I think I still am.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I wasn't in any group. I am still like that today. Some people aren't good at having friends.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Stoners/ "punk rockers"
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mean girl... jk :)
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    None. I hated high school, so I just "hung out" with everyone.
  • TXgrad
    TXgrad Posts: 128
    Options
    The group for rockers that were also athletes and secretly in the smart classes clique
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I was/am in the nerd clique! I was also in the French immersion program, though, and everyone in my grade from that program got along pretty well so I socialized with everyone; I just related better to fellow geeks. NERD PRIDE YO!