Insanity! DAY 1-- anyone else out there gone INSANE?

Options
13»

Replies

• fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Today is week 4 for me! I love the program. I got to about week 3.5 then had to stop cause of some personal medical issue, but started over about 1.5 weeks later. It took a lot to start over, I literally had to make myself do it every day cause I wasn't motivated to do the same weeks all over. But now that I have officially passed where I was when I had to start over, I am really into it again. yesterday was my day off and I did the insanity upper body weight training. It was beastly. If I eat 1500 cals a day I loose about 1-2 lbs a week. (I am 5'2) I also usually eat 25-50% of my exercise calories back. I haven't lost a crazy amount of weight yet, but the first go around I ate a lot of junk, this time I am being much more strict about what I eat. Plus I have heard month two is where the money is at. But I have gotten more comments about how much weight I have lost in the last month (without losing much at all) than I have my entire weight loss journey. I can see big changes in my body. My arms are tighter and have more definition. My mid section is smaller. Insanity is definitely worth 60 days. My husband has lost 12 lbs since he started with me, and he is much more liberal in what he eats.

BTW my default pic is my arms from day 1 - week 2.
  • missiebk
    Options

Will be buying shakeology soon. Anyone have a prefer a specific flavor?

Hope others that have started up INSANITY are doing well. GOOD Luck!~

I recommend chocolate shakeology. I add a banana and some peanut butter and almond milk.
  • Malachai76
    Options

Will be buying shakeology soon. Anyone have a prefer a specific flavor?

Hope others that have started up INSANITY are doing well. GOOD Luck!~

I recommend chocolate shakeology. I add a banana and some peanut butter and almond milk.

Thats my favourite as well