FR Without Messages...

Options

Replies

• egh1974
    egh1974 Posts: 147
    Options
    It's like Groundhog Day ,fr without messages ,fr without messages,.....AAHHH just don't except them ...end off move on please I'm beggin.

but.................you don't have any frineds. :indifferent:

LOL
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I don't get FR anymore, ever since I put 'please send a message' in my profile... lol.
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I prefer the cold unimaginative friend requests. Picture-less profiles a plus. I just assume it's the NSA or IRS creeping on me, but hey, it's a friend right? Also, am I the only one who requires a spell-checker to correctly spell "freind?

it appears so, LOL I type so fast I misspell alot! :tongue:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Who cares? People are imperfect.
  • krissielynn_87
    krissielynn_87 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i don't mind. just don't be a creep. which i heard there's quite a few of those around
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Accepting depends entirely on the size of their nipples. I don't care what the message says.

I got extremely tiny nipples but they're always hard and ready to cut glass....is that good for anything?

It's good for a lot of things... :blushing:

:flowerforyou: that's what I always tried telling my self when people point and laugh :cry:

Awwww :sad:
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    It doesnt bother me, you can always delete someone later if they turn out creepy.

And a ton of message-less FR's going you way in 3..2..1
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    what i can't stand is FR without massages
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    My most awesomest friend on MFP wouldn't have accepted my FR when I was new and naive on this site. So I'm partial to FR without messages.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    If they send a FR without a message and I haven't seen them anywhere around the boards, I haven't been accepting. Too many creepy messages tend to follow those.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I prefer if someone leaves a message that says something particularly odd or funny. I like that kind of s**t. However, I do want to see that people are genuinely interested in health and fitness and are not being foolish about it by purposely starving themselves and other such nonsense.
  • egh1974
    egh1974 Posts: 147
    Options

this
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Don't hate them, but won't accept a friend request without a message coming with it. :noway:
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    The moment of truth is if they react to the junk pic I send every blank FR.
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Accepting depends entirely on the size of their nipples. I don't care what the message says.

It's more about the areloa, for me. The bigger they are, the slimmer your chances of me accepting get. Anything bigger than... say... dry salami and I'll send you the dry cleaning bill for my vomit covered shirt.

Given that I think you'll find my petite nipples exceptionally appealing :flowerforyou:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options

I've definitely been doing it wrong. I'm updating my profile immediately.
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    I say send them, why the hell not. If you don't want me judging the book by the cover you might want to send a little note.
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I agree.. messages needed (massages a bonus..lol) ;)
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I send FR without messages often and receive plenty without messages. If the person is a douche i remove from FL, no biggie.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    too many rules!!!