Just Started 30 Day Shred on 10/5

Options
124»

Replies

• messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is hard BUT it seems to go by so much faster!! And its such an awesome workout!

I have completed 3 days of level one and am finally able to do the majority of the plank exercises. On the last one though, the one for the abs, I am too wore out and just do bicycle crunches!!
  • amccabe110
    amccabe110 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I try to add to my excercise routine at least once a week-- Jillian Michaels kicks my butt!! If you have Comcast Ondemand, they run it under there in the fitness/excercise section and you can do it for free!

I just did it last night On Demand...do they have more than the day 1 workout?
  • sudha336
    sudha336 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is hard BUT it seems to go by so much faster!! And its such an awesome workout!

I have completed 3 days of level one and am finally able to do the majority of the plank exercises. On the last one though, the one for the abs, I am too wore out and just do bicycle crunches!!

I agree. It is an awsome workout!
    Today is my day8 but I might do level 1 for 10 days. and then move to level 2. I find the walking pushups really hard, and the last one offcourse. I am too wore out to do it too. But I am confident, we will get there soon :-)
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I made a mistake up there - I actually had just completed 3 days of level TWO! Just did it again tonight. STILL not able to fully do all the planks. I don't ever see myself going on to level three people!!
  • sudha336
    Options
    Yeah same here. I dont see myself doing level 3 ever. I have not worked out for 5 days now, and have been eating badly too, as I was down with cold and flu, and feel really bad about it. Anyways, hoping to start again today.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yeah same here. I dont see myself doing level 3 ever. I have not worked out for 5 days now, and have been eating badly too, as I was down with cold and flu, and feel really bad about it. Anyways, hoping to start again today.

I'm glad I'm not alone. I took a week off! Oops! I was feeling really great about my weight and still eating well. I decided to up my calories a bit. I've been taking walks but no shred. I just didn't want to feel like I was dying for a while. I don't know if I'll ever do level 3 either! I am weak..... but as Jillian says with encouragement "YOU ARE STRONG" I guess I better get my strong *kitten* busy tonight and do the shred. Level 2 day 6- i think :)
  • sudha336
    Options
    Finally did Level 2 last night. Loved it.