How do I get a nice round *kitten*?? Any tips...

Options

Replies

• FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    On yourself or someone else?
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    You'd have to ask me out...
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT
    and then SQUAT some more…..
  • Awwstruck
    Options
    Got that, squat lots!
    I'll wake then squat, squat at work, at home and before I go to sleep...
    ..Then one day i'll have an *kitten* I can twerk.....lol that is so sexy.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Google Bulgarian split squats. And like the poster above said, regular squats
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I never had a butt and got one from doing the elliptical and Adaptive Motion Trainer. Holy cow, I suddenly have a bootie!! :laugh:
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    Bad knees... other than squats!?
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    squats and deads made my booty pop
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Walk or run hills. Steep ones. Squats and deadlifts are good too.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I hear spinning and cycling is good for it too! :)

And with the AMT or elliptical I mentioned above, going backwards is great! :)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    to much work

butt-pad.jpg
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Happy to give a nice round *kitten* a tip:wink:

EnWDP1Q.jpg
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    to much work

butt-pad.jpg

I dont think that would look good in a bikini lol
  • Awwstruck
    Options
    According to my recent dexa scan, I have lost 2kgs of muscle over the last 8 weeks and 6% body fat so I need to increase my muscle mass and because we are heading into Summer here in NZ ..
    Thanks
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    When you do the squats, remember to squeeze the butt on the way up. Many people squat and think that's all you need to do. You're really only working your thighs then. Be sure to squeeze on the up and do variations of squat and leg exercises. It will come in time.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    to much work

butt-pad.jpg

I dont think that would look good in a bikini lol

This would be an excellent prank to play on someone at the beach! Put these in your bikini bottoms, and have them "accidentally" fall out while flirting with some guy. It's a shame that summer is over. This type of nonsense amuses the hell out of me.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Surgery?
  • LMentch2010
    Options
    Squats. Squats. And more squats.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT
    and then SQUAT some more…..

+1
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Buy and study this book -- my *kitten* is looking quite fabulous I must say! I keep getting compliments on it!

Strong Curves: A Woman's Guide to Building a Better Butt and Body