Replies

• elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Mitch and I love wafles
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Ashley, and I'm fabulous. Sadly, it's hard to find fabulous fashion for my less-than-fabulous size! Hence why I'm here. :)
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jaycie and I am looking for people that can help motivate me to stay on this journey of weightloss and better health.
  • lukirashingurae
    Options
    Hi, everyone! My name's Danielle and I'm 27. I'm a stay at home mom and a professional nature and wildlife photographer. I try to make healthy food choices for my family and I and I'm trying to get back on track as far as exercise. Feel free to add me! I'd love to swap recipes, help motivate and all around chat about life! :)
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cindy and I'm at goal. The had part is staying there. I don't like to exercise but I walk 4-5 miles a day and eat healthy 80% of the time. I've been logging for almost a year so I am quite proud of myself.
  • chrs907
    chrs907 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Chris and I am trying to get back on track! I am back on fitness pal cause I need some motivation.
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Katie and I am less fat today than I was yesterday! :drinker:
  • JessicaJ723
    Options
    Hi my name is Jessica I'm 30 and I want to be Healthy!
  • dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Danielle and I am from scotland, looking for people who can motivate me to continue losing weight :-) I do fitness classes 3 times a week and in my spare time go out for walks with my little pug :-) Add me if you want to help each other keep motivated! XO
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Hi my name is Tressa and I'm a shopaholic. Yea lately because of my budget I'm a Goodwill shopaholic, but I love shopping for anything other than groceries.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bill and I'm a recovering chocaholic :)
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I'm Batman, now make me a sandwich.(Superman)

NOeoBCn.jpg
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Prepare-To-Die-Inigo-Montoya-Quote.gif

Seriously, Hello. my name is Tom and I am trying to live a long and healthy life and be a role model to my kids.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Victoria and I am becoming a beast. :laugh:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    My name is Nancy and I stay motivated by helping others. I'm finally getting consistent!!! I WILL look GREAT for a picture on my birthday next month.

Add me if you'd like
  • robbi52
    robbi52 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    plz add me
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ced and I am 1) Black, 2) Awesome!, 3) at work 4) always ___ny!! lol
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tina, and I am starting over yet again!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Malissa and I am an alcoholic. Well not really but I always feel like these introduce yourself boards begin like an AA meeting, lol.

hi, my name is laura and i really am an alcoholic. so, um, yeah.

i'll totally give you an A for effort there. ODAAT!
  • BigCupOTea
    Options
    Hi, my name is Chai and I am not giving up any more info.