Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Losing 40 for good! Be on my team.

Replies

• lorkath
    lorkath Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in! My goal is 37lbs (which would put me at 140) but I may need to lose a little more.
  • Catlover165
    Catlover165 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm in I love this post just what I was looking for!! Lets do it!! Woot :)
  • Freedomfromfat91
    Freedomfromfat91 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey me too! I need to drop 40lbs to be a healthy weight and I really need it for my graduation :) please add me guys, the support here is great!
  • rachelmowen1
    rachelmowen1 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in :D
  • Add me too I'm ready.
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    I'm in. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    I've lost 13 but have 37 to go, so please count me in! And anyone is free to add me if they like - I love to give high fives along the way, we can never have too much support for this journey!
  • I'm here. Please feel free to add me as a friend! I would be happy to lose 17 more lbs..but 40 would be a dream come true
  • kellymbock
    kellymbock Posts: 25 Member
    I have 50 to lose I have lost 25! Feel free to add me!
  • I'm in!
  • llonas123
    llonas123 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in too! I've started and failed so many times, this time is it! I've started some zumba classes and I love it!! I need all the help I can get :)
  • Count me in too :)
  • melsayshello
    melsayshello Posts: 108 Member
    I'm In!
    :wink:
  • natalieyeo39
    natalieyeo39 Posts: 90 Member
    I think me losing 40 pounds would be insane! Like ill be 106?! I've never been below 50kg since I was like 12! :O

I'm totally in! Hahah but my first ultimate goal weight is going to be 116, so that's 30lbs to lose! I've lost 6 pounds so 24 more to go!
  • gm4everme
    gm4everme Posts: 4 Member
    I'm In!!Would luv to lose 40+..Luv the support!!Taking it slow,but steady..
  • Count me in! I just started yesterday. I've used MFP in the past with success and now I need to do it again because unfortunately I suck at maintaining!! Feel free to add me if you like. I'm 30 with 2 kids and I live in FL ????
  • Count me in!
  • JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    I'm in!

I've got about 40 lbs to go.
  • Count me in! Down 11 pounds, 50 to go!
  • pandamom15
    pandamom15 Posts: 6 Member
    For good! That sounds fantastic.

Yes, I'm in to lose 40 for good!