Moms with lots of kids

Options
13»

Replies

• sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    hey there ! i got 3 ! 2 3 years old twin girls and 1 5 years old little monster that i adore :P feel free to add me :D
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have 4 kids ranging from 14 years to 3. The two older are boys and the two younger are girls. The eldest has a diagnosis of Autism but is high functioning. My eldest girl has just been assessed and is borderline and the 3 year old is under going diagnosis..

I'm a stay at home mum but also studying for a degree in maths and stats from home which requires around 24 hours study a week.
  • sabrinacj
    sabrinacj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 34 with 2 kids 2 girl & 8 boy. I just restarted MFP this week cause I fell off the wagon and got consumed with life and stopped logging. Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • sabrinacj
    sabrinacj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like :)
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I am a 34 year old momma of four kids...oldest is 11, middle is 8.5 and twins are 7. I work full time outside the home, plus I'm taking classes for my undergrad full time two nights per week. My kids are all active: soccer, basketball, hockey and gymnastics. My husband is a full time seminary student. We lead a "slighty" chaotic lifestyle.
    Feel free to add me! I can always use the motivation!
  • JenS2586
    Options
    I have four. Ages 5months, 2yr old twins and a 6yr old. [Plus a 200+lb fur-baby] Planning for more in the future. I stay at home during the days with them and work evenings. I also have some home businesses. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • muisemm
    Options
    Ive got 2 boys anyone can add me as well=)
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and a mom of five! My oldest is 15 and my youngest is 3. 3 girls and 2 boys. I would be happy to have more friends that are moms! Tara
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two kids (12 and 3) and three stepkids (12, 16, 19). I welcome any friends.

I love this picture! I came across it while googling online for pics of Sulcata. He is so incredibly adorable, I love how he seems to think he's going to be able to get a good bite on that strawberry! I have a Sulcata, she is so much fun. Her birth date was the exact same as the date of my last period. So, I am 7 weeks pregnant and my Sulcata is 7 weeks old. I am still unsure of the sex of my Sulcata (I will know the sex of my baby first most likely) as you can't tell until they get older without having them probed.

I am a mom of just 1. She is 7 years old, but will be 8 when her little brother or sister gets here.