10,000 calorie $59.00 "Strasburger"

Options
13»

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    10 lbs of ground beef and normal toppings? That's just lazy.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Stats: 10,000 calories, 700 grams of fat

63% of calories from fat.

In a bizarre sort of way, that's an impressive achievement.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Strasburger-Washington-Nationals_606.jpg

34633-Emma-Stone-oh-yeah-gif-UoI3.gif

123bm6t.jpg
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Stats: 10,000 calories, 700 grams of fat

63% of calories from fat.

In a bizarre sort of way, that's an impressive achievement.

I eat 75% of my calories from fat daily. It's not really impressive, nor is it particularly outlandish.
  • DrewMontoya
    DrewMontoya Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm more disturbed by the usage of the word "ginormous".

And I'm trying to figure out if Mike is using "uni-polar moment" as a relatively obscure reference to America being the World's only remaining superpower (for now), or if he meant "polar moment (of inertia)" in a fairly clever "America is fat" joke.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

And I'm trying to figure out if Mike is using "uni-polar moment" as a relatively obscure reference to America being the World's only remaining superpower (for now), or if he meant "polar moment (of inertia)" in a fairly clever "America is fat" joke.

Are you Inigo's brother?
  • Dunsirn
    Dunsirn Posts: 82 Member
    Options

Are you Inigo's brother?

straburger killed my father. prepare to die.
  • DrewMontoya
    DrewMontoya Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Are you Inigo's brother?

First cousins, fifteen times removed.
  • gambrel83
    Options
    Relax everyone, it's meant to be split between 8 people.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Split into eight still equates to 1,250 calories each - just for one portion of one food.

Some people wonder why they can't shift the weight and many authorities are starting to ask why obesity is on the increase - burgers like the one on discussion here should give all those people all the answers they need.
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Split into eight still equates to 1,250 calories each - just for one portion of one food.

Some people wonder why they can't shift the weight and many authorities are starting to ask why obesity is on the increase - burgers like the one on discussion here should give all those people all the answers they need.

One 1250 calorie meal with not lead to obesity. In fact, for most people, a 1250 meal every single day won't lead to it, either
    A 10,000 calorie burger can be...enjoyed, without making someone overweight
    The problem with high calorie food is that people obviously eat way more than they burn, using such food

...If there was a vegetarian version I'd totally try it
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

One 1250 calorie meal with not lead to obesity. In fact, for most people, a 1250 meal every single day won't lead to it, either
    A 10,000 calorie burger can be...enjoyed, without making someone overweight
    The problem with high calorie food is that people obviously eat way more than they burn, using such food

...If there was a vegetarian version I'd totally try it

I didn't say it would, I doubt that is all the person would consume throughout the day.

I bet they serve chips/fries with that item and then of course many would want a milkshake with it and then may finish off with a dessert.

I am guessing that the same person would then want dinner or another meal later on.... yes obesity, this thread answers many questions.