Friends to help lose 60+lbs

Options
kbo4
kbo4 Posts: 3 Member
Hi,
I really would like to meet new people that have a common goal as me. I'm 261 and just want to get to 199.9 and then the rest will follow.lol
Join me and ADD me.

Replies

• Witchick28
    Options
    Hi I also have over 60lb to loose.
  • LexiGi
    LexiGi Posts: 1
    Options
    I too am new and have more than 60lbs to loose. I would love to join you on your journey!
  • janemcdonald51
    janemcdonald51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I also have a lot to loose. My goal is to lose 60 lbs by my birthday in February. Not sure that I can accomplish it, but with your support I know that I will. Add me too.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I have much to lose also :) Lets motivate each other.
  • WorkingOnMe3
    Options
    I have 80-90 to lose. Maybe more, haven't decided on a goal weight yet. I'm 32, 5'6" and weighing in right now at 232. Would love to see 199 myself!
  • alliemarieg98
    Options
    I want to lose about 80, maybe more, we'll see if I ever get there. I've been trying do do this for YEARS so I could use all the encouragement I can get :)
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!
  • spx911
    spx911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 80, maybe more, we'll see if I ever get there. I've been trying do do this for YEARS so I could use all the encouragement I can get :)

This ^^^
  • 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!

I just rejoined and would appreciate all the support possible! i love friends that actually interact and support each other not just invisible friends that do not comment! haha.

Have a great day everyone!
  • ricema
    ricema Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've got 60lbs to lose and need some support doing it! I've struggled trying to get on track.
  • Monkeyrhea
    Monkeyrhea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have about 70-80 more to lose, but my first goal is to hit 199 also. I'm sitting at 222 right now. I am hoping to see 199 no later than February.
  • angeleyes6480
    Options
    I too have at least 70 to lose and would love to help everyone out. I log in everyday several times a day. I just went on a deleting spree of people who hadn't been on in months so I can definitely use some new motivational friends so we can all do this together!!! Everyone feel free to send me a request and I look forward to talking to everyone soon :)
  • pnklzzy
    pnklzzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im new here and also have to lose about 60lb. I would love to gain friends and advise along the way!!
  • pamt1999
    Options
    I've lost just shy of 47 lbs and have more than 100 to go. I've added you as a friend . . . hope you will do the same.
  • brokenlogic18
    brokenlogic18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new and have 60 lbs to lose in total.
  • leannel1
    Options
    i have 118lbs to lose, minimum! best get started, i would love to be part of a support network! x
  • tamekapettis
    Options
    Hello,
  • tamekapettis
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I have never really done the whole e-chat but I am so driven by my new healthy life style, I feel it important to do so. I began my realistic weight loss journey in the last week of April this year. I am 38 years old and have NEVER been HWP. I was born at 10lbs and 13ozs and have lived my life believing that I am supposed to be a big girl. This year I had to undergo a hysterectomy and read that nearly 90% of women gain from 10 to 20 pounds during the first year after that surgery (it's kinda like getting an animal "fixed" and they gain weight). Realizing that I was, at the time, over 300 pounds, I decided to beat the odds. I first began with logging my food on this sight which helped me to realize what i was putting into my body. I was very honest even when my choices were not healthy. By mid-May, I began to walk around the neighborhood with the kids at least 3 times a week for about 30 mins. In June I met this lady who introduced me to Zumba and since I love to dance I embraced it with a passion. In August my job offered a personal trainer 2 times a week for 90 days for only 90 bucks and I felt like it was made for me. This is the final week of the personal trainer and I am looking for places to go around my neighborhood to keep it up. I have not weighed in 3 months but when I began the personal trainer I had lost 39 pounds since April and was elated. Next Monday I will weigh again and do hope to see some progress. I wish everyone out there much success on their own journey to healthy living
  • tamekapettis
    Options
    I wanted to reply to someone on here but can't figure it out...errrr ...lol
  • daisipsu
    Options
    Yes! Lets be friends :) I definitely have at least 60+ to lose and I can't wait to get back to where I used to be. Looking forward to this journey with all of you!