Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How many languages can you speak?

123457»

Replies

• davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    mandarin

this but not fluent, and english
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    I wanted to learn german because I like how it sounds and I thought I had a lot of german blood, but I had my dna tested and turns out my ancestors were not ethnically german. I am 53% scandinavian and 47 southern europe (spain, italy).

I spent 6 months in Vilseck, picked up a few things but not enough to have a conversation.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    ● fluent English (duh) :laugh:

● some Greek

● fluent Italian

● fluent Russian

The last 3 are also my ethnicities btw. I speak Italian on my mom's side & mostly Russian on my dad's.

I'm going to master Greek one of these days though haha.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Three.. And two of them badly. So, English only?
  • ronit_rai
    ronit_rai Posts: 325 Member
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    English and Yorkshire

I used to be able to speak French and Russian too but can only remember a little of Russian

I speak Yorkshire too! from which part of Yorks are you from? I'm a Donny lass originally but moved to Saltaire in my late 20's.

Only just seen this, I live in Leeds so not too far from you
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Arabic ( Mother language ), English Fluent,
    Anyone want to practice his Arabic can add me.
  • sel2504
    sel2504 Posts: 16 Member
    English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic and Swahili. Plus conversational French, German and Portuguese and a little bit of Persian :)
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
  • 4: Norwegian, Spanish, English and Portuguese. What has this got to do with loosing weight?
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    english, hebrew, basic french and a few words and curses in Russian
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    English, Afrikaans, a teensy bit of Zulu and plenty of drunken mumble :smile:
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    German Thai English Spanish and French :) planning on learning Mandarin Chinese (lived in Malaysia as a child but unfortunately forgot all that :(
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Sloveninan,English,German,Serbian,Croatian,Italian and i am workin on my French ...id like to learn Russian
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    and when Im drunk I can speak it all.....fluently of course bam baam baaaaaam :D
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    English and Hungarian!!!
  • glitteratthesea
    glitteratthesea Posts: 104 Member
    I speak Dutch and a local dialect as my mother tongue, English, German, some Spanish and Frisian and a little bit of Russian. Eventually I want to speak German and Russian on a (near) native level.
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    bump