5'3-5'4 girls around 130-135 whats your pant size?

Options

Replies

• aberc
    aberc Posts: 98
    Options
    5'4" about 130 lbs, 28 % BF, size 8-10 depending on the brand. Medium shirt.
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    5' 2.5" I am recently down to 133- 138 lbs. I can get into size 4 misses if made loose or elastic waist ( Sears Laura Scott). Have size 6 in Lee jeans and size 8 in Gloria Vanderbilt skinny jeans. I recently tried on a 9 in Juniors, although they fit, not on my body type as I am 56 yrs old.
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 so when I get down to 130-135 I'll possibly be in single digits!??!?!:noway: Lord please let it be!! :happy:
  • ChrissieP80
    ChrissieP80 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3.5in and starting weight 137lbs pant size US 6 or UK 10 (tight). Now 118lbs pant size US 4 or UK 8 (comfy).
    Waist has gone from 30 to 27 inches.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 135 and currently in a size 1/2, 3/4 depending in the brand. I have wide hips and no butt
  • here
    here Posts: 69
    Options
    5'1", 132ish Size 6 and a few Size 4's.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 130 lbs, and wear a 3/4 or 27 in jeans. I carry a lot of weight in my breasts and so don't have much of a butt.
  • seekingbetterme
    seekingbetterme Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I was a size 5 at 135lbs but I've been losing and now I'm at about 128 and I'm fitting comfortably in a size 3 or 4 and my 5s are kind of baggy! (These are junior sizes!) And my shirt size is small!
  • beckrichmond1
    Options
    I'm about 5'6", and at 130 I was about a size 5, 28" waist. I've always had to go with a little bit bigger shirts because I have broad shoulders for a girl, and I don't like my shirts too tight in the shoulders. Of course it depends on whether your weight is more fat or muscle, because at 140, I was a 10. Don't let the numbers on the scale be your driving force, but how you feel and what your clothes feel like, or what you see in the mirror. I'll see if I can find pics. Best of luck!!!
  • Crucifry
    Crucifry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think it matters what size your bones are and your body shape, I'm small boned so I look fat at 130 where other women look fine or even fit at the same weight.

yeah, which is why I outweigh everyone else on this thread by 20-30lbs and still wear an 8 (which seems a fairly common size on the thread)

I'm 155 at 5'4 so you aren't alone girl! I'm an apple with decent muscle. If I can drop the last 10, you might even be able to see some of it - ha!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5", at 129.5 pounds, some eights were getting snug, and some prewashed (overshrunk?) 10 pants/jeans I could wear.
    My hips were 37.5, now 35.5. Most tops needed to be a medium to hang right over my stomach.

I have gotten down to 119 since Christmas and am in my larger 6s. My "washed to death" or "shrunken" 6s I cannot yet wear. I could not get in a four to save my life. I could when I was about 110 pounds 12 years ago. Not my favorite size, but I was bicycling a lot.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    5'4", 130 ish, size 2 to 4 depending on brand. I carry all weight up top and have a microscopic booty.

You don't look like you carry weight on top at all in your pictures. My current pictures look about like yours and I weigh around 119 lbs. I lift hard and eat so I do have some muscle. We are all just soooo different.

Aaaah, you live in Bozeman?!? LUCKY!!!!!
  • StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5'4", 130 ish, size 2 to 4 depending on brand. I carry all weight up top and have a microscopic booty.

You don't look like you carry weight on top at all in your pictures. My current pictures look about like yours and I weigh around 119 lbs. I lift hard and eat so I do have some muscle. We are all just soooo different.

Aaaah, you live in Bozeman?!? LUCKY!!!!!

Bozeman is beautiful the winter goes a little long but it is worth it for the summer! I should have been more specific I don't have any current pictures in my profile I'm currently in my last week of Body for Life so I'm waiting to post my final pics.
  • ogunsola0713
    Options
    Im 5'4" or 5'5" and weight about 135-136 and am a size 4-6 or 27-28. this is all so fascinating to here. I never realized how much people can differ in the fit of their clothes depending on there body type, it seems as if wt dosent really have much to do with it. I have been loosing wt but i have a boxier/ shorter waist so that is the area i am working on most.
  • nthind12
    nthind12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'4; 133 pounds; pear shaped; I wear a 0-4; I am a perfect 2, can squeeze into a 0 and my butt is holding up a size 4 for another couple of pounds....about 21% body fat thanks to bikram yoga, running and p90x. Interesting how muscle and water weight can impact your body size. I have never been able to fit into a 0 at anything over 125 pounds in the past
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I'm 127 and wear a size 3/4.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Believe or not... I am 5'4 and 180 pds...Apple shaped..size 10 and some 8's I am so amazed cause when I was 140ish I was in the same size... But thankfully I am just focusing on being healthier and learning my body more.. 3 yrs and still learning..
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" , 150-155 lbs and wear a size 8. When I'm 148 ish I'm a 6! I have larger tatas so I usually wear a medium to large shirt depending on the cut / brand. Button up shirts are THE WORST!
  • StyveFo
    Options
    It depends on your body shape but for me, I am 5'4 and 132 lbs and I can wear from a 5 to an 8 because of my hips and thighs, but I wear a small in shirts
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Depends on the brand, but at 130-135, I can wear anywhere from a size 4 to a size 6
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!