Replies

• Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Great recipe! Thanks.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    well wouldn't really say it is bread but i see how it could be a subsitute. intrigued by this and if i am not too lazy when i get home, i may try to make this. i have a bag of frozen cauliflower i wonder if that equals a head of it?
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why numerous people found it necessary to post such negative replies to this recipe. If you don't like cauliflower, then don't eat it. Maybe some people enjoy cauliflower replacement recipes? The fact that "cauliflower" was in the title just shows that all of the people who posted negative things specifically went out of their way to click on this topic and be rude.

amen. mayeb some people can't eat bread, don't like bread, etc so this is something to maybe remind them of a cheesy breadstick, and with the seasonings and cheese it prolly tastes delish
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    How is this sticks? Do you cut the pan of dough into strips at some stage- before or after cooking?
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have made these, YUM!!!! Also works well as a pizza crust
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Poor cauliflower. No one wants it for what it is.

*raises hand* i do! i accept cauliflower for what it is! *slinks away, like a big nerd*:embarassed: :laugh:

me too. I like cauliflower as cauliflower. It isn't pizza, it isn't cookies and FFS it isn't bread.

FFS it is not any of those things, true that.:laugh:
  • aumint
    aumint Posts: 19
    Options
    Since I am gluten intolerant and cannot eat real breadsticks or pizza crust, I super appreciate these kinds of recipes because "gluten free" crusts and breads just aren't nutritionally sound. They are filled with starches and sometimes taste like cardboard. So, thumbs up to this recipe! :D I love cauliflower recipes. Haters can just ignore these threads possibly? It's just a thought.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    There is nothing about bread or sticks or in this post. I don't think so....

tumblr_mguswedkuI1qbekgqo2_250.gif
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • trackme
    trackme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    There is nothing about bread or sticks or in this post. I don't think so....

tumblr_mguswedkuI1qbekgqo2_250.gif

Wow, I bet you were the life of the party back in high school....
  • trackme
    Options
    How is this sticks? Do you cut the pan of dough into strips at some stage- before or after cooking?

I cut it into sticks after about 25 min...let it brown. The add some more cheese and bake again. I saw another recipe with peperoni and garlic, think I will try that next time.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

of course not... clearly that award goes to the people that turn cauliflower into 'breadsticks'
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    kxl2C6S.gif
  • trackme
    Options

of course not... clearly that award goes to the people that turn cauliflower into 'breadsticks'

RIght, of course not. it must be grade school then. Clearly, we can tell by your caddy, tiresome comments.
  • 91sundevil
    Options
    Sounds Yummy, I love cauliflower!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Sounds Yummy, I love cauliflower!

Strong first post.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    No.