12 pounds makes a big difference if you're a shorty - pics

Options
2»

Replies

• ACB42
    ACB42 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That is a big difference! You look great. I am also a shorty (5'1") and am down 7 pounds so far. I don't think it's noticeable yet to anyone else, but I already feel much better.

If any other shorties want to help support each other, send me a friend request.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    awesome, I just can not get started, seems like I am up to 1200 calories by none

(perhaps opening your diary....helps on suggestions)
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    To the OP you look fantastic. Your belly has gone way down as your hips too. You will be to your goal in no time. :flowerforyou:
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! How you feel is definitely the true measure!
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is amazing what that amount can look like on a shorty:) great work, you look awesome!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Im 5'2" and when your this short the weight shows in all the wrong places. I started back in April at 163lbs and am currently around 131lbs. You can totally tell a difference in your pics. Keep up the good work!!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow, where did your tummy go? You look great!
  • persilcolours
    persilcolours Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow! Big difference! This is also really eye-opening because I was at 160 pounds for years and am now 146 (and have been for awhile). It's great perspective to see the progress! (I'm 5'3). I'm still trying to get below 140...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!