Before and After pics NO STARVATION

Options

Replies

• RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    ed5e6fe1-4e36-4852-a9c7-68fcaf6fb551.jpg?t=1378361233

Been working out for a year but I took my first progress pic 6 months ago. I didn't want any pictures before that. There is only a 10 pound difference between the two.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Before 241
    After 157

I've just hit target, it took 18 months ish :)

Xx

5b100996-9f5c-4cc9-9350-81caa1bf9bdf_zpsd22564ce.jpg

064607aa-eb5e-4409-9336-0cd5b550ebeb_zps6c7ba8d6.jpg

You were pretty before, but...holy wow! Gorgeous.

Wut? She's SMOKING now.
  • Eli_Xx
    Eli_Xx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    No starvation here. :) My tastes have definitely changed (for the better!) so what I love to eat now is different than it used to be. But I do not starve.

Before: I was about a size 20/22 and XXL or 1X.
    After: Now I am a size 8ish and a S/M. I even have one dress that is size 6 that FITS me. (NSV!)

Most of the "befores" were taken in the Summer of 2012. Obviously the afters are quite current. :)

weight+loss2.jpg

weight+loss6.jpg

weight+loss5.jpg

weight+loss1.jpg
    [/quote]

I love the babywearing photo (: hopefully I can have some before and afters while baby wearing (:
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    9678447800_02494b0893_n.jpg
    Transformation by JDMarlowe84, on Flickr
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Picture004_zps86f9f956.jpg

In 9 months I have lost 85 pounds and dropped 65 inches. That is at 1500 calories a day, but I eat more if I'm hungry (truly hungry) after a big workout. I have been at this for 38 weeks. That is 266 days. I lost at a rate of 2.25 pounds a week and 1.7 inches a week. I ALMOST didn't post this picture after reading the comment of the girl who doesn't understand how someone could "let themselves go." I don't have a response for that. I just have this picture. This picture... my before picture... is a picture of a girl who stepped up and did something about her weight. I am strong! I am brave! I have my life and weight under control, and I'll show it proudly.

You girl are an inspiration. We have to face this world flaws and all. There will always be those who figure the only way to make themselves look good is to badmouth others so they will look better by comparison. And then there are those who brag endlessly so that they will look better than others by comparison. Both of these are immature ways of feeling good about yourself. Better by far to take the hard road you took and bee your best everyday flaws and all. This is true courage and you have earned every bit of pride in your journey and compliments given to you. Great work.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    After looking at everyone's success it's hard to feel like I had much of an challenge or an issue. Awesome work by everyone, this is always inspiring to come in and see all of these pictures.

My transformation took about 4 months, but has been on going ever since I started over 2 and a half years ago. I hope I can be an inspiration for someone as much as everyone else in this thread. Also, I am looking for new friends as I am getting back into a super strict diet. All my old ones are inactive :-(

(Right click picture and click "View Image" to get the full image)

Collage_zpsdd9c9cd9.jpg

Awesome, plus awesome tshirt :P
  • SisJohnson
    SisJohnson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo headed to the gym NOW! :bigsmile:
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    These threads are what keep me going! Everyone is so amazing looking
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JessStallone
    JessStallone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great success! You are an inspiration to everyone on here :)
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Here I am july 2012 and back in December 2012

BNoVt.jpg

this was 75 pounds down around Feburary

550212_996856250355_112543141_n.jpg

and here I am today

E6tUGfVl.jpg
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Before 241
    After 157

I've just hit target, it took 18 months ish :)

Xx

5b100996-9f5c-4cc9-9350-81caa1bf9bdf_zpsd22564ce.jpg

064607aa-eb5e-4409-9336-0cd5b550ebeb_zps6c7ba8d6.jpg

In total awe and amazement! Great job girlie!!!! Love, love, love the style!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Here I am july 2012 and back in December 2012

BNoVt.jpg

this was 75 pounds down around Feburary

550212_996856250355_112543141_n.jpg

and here I am today

E6tUGfVl.jpg
    Wow! Absolutely fantastic job.
  • motherofallcupcakes
    Options
    FAb you inspire me

bump
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • Justsimply67
    Options

In 9 months I have lost 85 pounds and dropped 65 inches. That is at 1500 calories a day, but I eat more if I'm hungry (truly hungry) after a big workout. I have been at this for 38 weeks. That is 266 days. I lost at a rate of 2.25 pounds a week and 1.7 inches a week. I ALMOST didn't post this picture after reading the comment of the girl who doesn't understand how someone could "let themselves go." I don't have a response for that. I just have this picture. This picture... my before picture... is a picture of a girl who stepped up and did something about her weight. I am strong! I am brave! I have my life and weight under control, and I'll show it proudly.

Wow! Amazin!. You look beautiful and like you've lost a lot more than 85 lbs/65 in. Congratulations on a job WELL done!
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    New on this site -- will my ticker show with my post here? Okay, it does.

I found this on the Internet and added my face to it. I started working on weight loss for my 60th birthday, and a year later, I found a photo of womeone who had photographically tracked her weight. I had not done that, so I put my face over hers. I wish I knew who she was, because this SO encouraged me over the next years! I put the photo on my 'fridge, and it So Helped! Although this is not my body, this is what happened. So far, I have lost 103.5 pounds (as of today) I am basically here to lose 3 more pounds and to keep myself from losing more, maybe.

This does not quite meet with your request, but it comes close! Also, the original person is taller than I am.
  • camm1969
    camm1969 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's nice :)

... I just have this picture. This picture... my before picture... is a picture of a girl who stepped up and did something about her weight. I am strong! I am brave! I have my life and weight under control, and I'll show it proudly.

Wow, you look great - but your quote is my absolute FAV of the day!! Sending a friend request; everyone needs a YOU in their lives!
  • mapenguinkeeper
    Options
    NEVER had a weight or any health issues and had similar attitude of why would people let themselves go, then LIFE intervened in my 40's with deaths, disabilities, kid leaving for college, horrifyingly stressful job w/endless travel, loneliness of being alone on the road all the time and boom, I'm 50 and 35 lbs. overweight w/arthritis and high blood pressure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!