Halloween Candy? Yes or No?

Options

Replies

• SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Not sneaking it. Just eating it. And loving it. And gently caressing it... And...

yep. :):drinker:
  • teesfood
    Options
    LOL pass. My kids didnt earn Halloween. However, Saturday, my sis and I are throwing a party for our nieces and nephews and our kids (my son wont be participating unless he is spot on with his behavior @ school and on the bus) so there will be candy every dang on where. But I'm going to try n be good.... I said I would try... :laugh:
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to not have any from oct. 27th to nov 5th lol but i accidently ate a bite sized baby ruth a couple nights ago... i found one in my cookie jar and since i had extra calories left, i just popped it into my mouth without thinking.

i bought a few reams of candy from the .99 to give away tonight.. i live in the ghetto lol i dont want to have NOTHING available if Tricksters come a-knockin' lol.

ill try not to eat any of it...
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    LOL pass. My kids didnt earn Halloween. However, Saturday, my sis and I are throwing a party for our nieces and nephews and our kids (my son wont be participating unless he is spot on with his behavior @ school and on the bus) so there will be candy every dang on where. But I'm going to try n be good.... I said I would try... :laugh:

My son has had trick n treating taken away twice in the past hour :grumble: As of now he has to walk with his grandpa :laugh:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I ate all my favorite ones (Twix, Kit Kat, Almond Joys) throughout the month. I am trying to resist the nastier ones and wish my doorbell would ring so I can get rid of them. But it's been raining allllll day with no signs of stopping so I dont think i'll have a chance to get rid of them.
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    No sneaking, but haven't decided if I will partake. Interesting, the number of Reese's mentions in this thread! I did not buy those to hand out this year as I'm afraid I could not stop at one, even though I don't normally care about sweets!
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Damn straight! I had a good workout this morning.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

THIS! Same for me!!!
  • betrishy
    betrishy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    No thanks I will pass, I would rather have some ice cream!!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Depends on what we get. If there's particularly good stuff in the treat bag, hell yeah I am having some. I'm pretty picky about candy, though, because I'm not really much of a sweets person.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have a full size Reeses waiting for me for after dinner. Not sneaking it, just eating it :)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options

Didn't "earn" Halloween? That makes me sad.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I plan on eating around 1800 calories worth of candy tonight.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm not sneaking. I'm gonna take whatever chocolate my kid gives me and I'm gonna incorporate it somehow into some brownie or cupcake batter.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    My coworker bought 3 big bags of mixed fun size candy bars (I think there was only one bar in the whole bunch I don't like!) and it was my brilliant idea to just dump them all into one big paper big since she's always so intent on setting any food we have out for clients (I have no will power so I always end up scolding her).

Anyway, I've had way more than one piece in the past 3 days but I've logged all of it. :smile:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Wow. Poor kid. :noway:
  • Granville_Cocteau
    Granville_Cocteau Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yes. You eat the candy, you pass it out, you dress up...because Halloween comes once a year, life is short, and there's no excuse for being lame.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I eat a candy almost every day all time of the year. Satisfies my sweet tooth. Have been having Kisses, Milky way, Snickers, M&M's fairly regularly !
  • ricewinona1
    ricewinona1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, can't wait for my candy bag. Fall festival party with the school kids. My rule is one day won't hurt. It's the 3rd, 4th and 5th day that damages your diet.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Not sneaking - going to eat it right out in public and ENJOY it!!

Damn Skippy :happy:
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Not me..I don't have kids yet of my own to really take out, or have anyone to join up with..so maybe its better.