ew, this is grosssssssss

Options
2»

Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    yeah i guess i dont really care anymore... hahah.. WHATEVVAAAAH. ugh i was hooking up with a guy one time and hes like WTF ARE THOSE.. wow asssssH0le. i was like uhh "my dog scratched me?"

LMAO!!! Your dog scratched you!! The man who is worth your time will love everything about you... stretchmarks and all!!

I totally agree! I hid under sweaters after I had my first, cuz I didn't think my hubby would find me attractive anymore. And I wouldn't do anything with him during the day or with the light on because of it. I hate it when guys are shallow. Almost makes me sick. Maybe they should be doing an evaluation on themselves.
  • erin_89
    erin_89 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have them everywhere it lookes like a lager map to no where. I got them for gain weight way to fast. Come and join the club.
  • mrskern06
    mrskern06 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have permanent stretch marks on the small of my back and on my thighs from the year I turned 12. I grew from 4' 11" to 5' 7 1/2". My husband calls them my stripes. I had a baby 19 months ago and only got stretch marks on my chest from the pregnancy weight gain. Crazy, huh?!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I have them around my hips/love handles too. Some of them have faded a little, I'm hoping that with enough toning they'll fade away.:ohwell: I'd tried Bio oil... waste of money. all it did was make my hips slimmy and it my hands smell.
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    yaaaaa i dont care anymore. AS LONG AS IM AT MY GOAL WEIGHT, eff the stretch marks.. and EFFFF the stupid boy that commented on them, dumb boys.. tisk tisk
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    NOT SO! To all you Moms....Stretchmarks are a badge of honor. I for one would not trade the circumstances (4 babies) under which I received them.

I'm not in love with my stretch marks, but the fact that I received them through bearing children is something to be proud of for me!

Well said! I totally agree!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I have a few on my love handles thanks to pregnancy.