745 Days of logging - photos inside

Options

Replies

• srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! You are an inspiration :) good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    First off thank you all.
    Congratulations! you look amazing. And I understand you still having goals and staying on top of what you're eating. Your goals are not unrealistic for your height. People who don't struggle with their weight have no idea how easy it is to fall back into old patterns and habits. I am now losing weight for about the 4th time; this time I'm going to develop habits for life!

You look great in your Halloween costume :) body looks skinnier--boobs look bigger. LOL! :drinker: I bet your hubby loves the way you look.

The bold lol, From last year to this year I dropped just a strap size not a cup size though, I went from a 34 D to a 32 DD, so the cup really stayed the same.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    congradulations and keep going until your happy and healthy!! i'm trying AGAIN. I will lose and then a few months later it starts creeping back up again. if you have any pointers for me i would appreciate them.

The best tip I could give is, motivation doesn't strike us every day and like a bath, we recommend it every day. I rely on habit more then anything else. Will power is a muscle, the more you flex it, the stronger it gets, however muscles get tired, that's why I allow myself 1 day a week of a break from everything, eat something I wouldn't normally eat, not workout and just relax.
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I love to look at before and after pix. It gives me hope. Gotta say my favorite pic (EVER) is the one with your old and new jeans. Amazing change. Congrats!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome! I am truly inspired. Thank you. I needed to see this tonight. :drinker:
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You go, girl!!!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I want to be you when I grow up. LOL. You look fantastic!!
  • shitaljames
    Options
    Jaw dropping WOW!!
  • mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You are just amazing!

Do you mind sharing what you have done for workouts through out the process?
  • emilytimeidie
    emilytimeidie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Talk about a success story! You look amazing.
    Keep up your killer progress, you're an inspiration!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great story, great effort and fantastic results. Congratulations on your success.
  • DianeLLand
    DianeLLand Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you rock thank you for sharing you give me hope
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Wow just wow.:love:

vNYiyhk.jpg
  • hotpinklou
    Options
    Well done you :heart:
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you are truly an inspiration :)
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Your pictures always amaze and inspire me :drinker:
  • rosettafaery
    rosettafaery Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done!
  • jardin12
    jardin12 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You are helping so many others just by posting - keep telling your wonderful amazing story. You look fabulous fabulous gorgeous and wonderful! And wow!!!
  • sweetNtangy
    Options
    Really inspiring! 
  • beckydragonpoet
    beckydragonpoet Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I hope it makes sense for me to say but your success inspires me to keep on going! Thank you and congratulations on your hard work! Keep on kicking butt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!